Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This might be kinda minor issue, but it concern and annoys me. The disappearance of units of your enemy AI country is real. Like this scenario happens in a blink of an eye while moving, bombarded, and idling. There is no stealth involves in this situation, literally disappear when I check back a while ago like few minutes. Hope this won't happen against players, and hope I'm not the only one who experiencing this disappearing units. Hope devs do something about this.

• A scenario where the Axis Power are dominating the war. Näzì Germany are winning on Europe, North Africa, against the USSR and UK. Japanese Empire are taking mostly and winning on Asia and Southeast Asia. The Axis Power are well developed, efficient and very strong army. How will the rest of Allied Power nations will handle this dreadful scenario? Who'll shall succeed and fall? (I hope there's no scenario of this yet and I don't think I'm the first, but it's a worth try to suggest this! Comment …

• Part 2 of my last thread '' Gold can now be converted to High Command''. If High Command were use on comfy preparations, Higher Order Command will use for both comfy preparation and in-battle situations! Adding and improving new features! Introducing... -Feature 1(Bombarding Awareness): Bombarding awareness is were your troops will automatically react if it's bombarded, so u don't have to move your troops while your away or offline. On land and water, it will just relocate on what provinces or p…

• Just something that came to my mind, why not gold can also be use for ''high command''? If we have enough gold to buy something instead on spending on a whole map purpose, why not buy high command? That would be really helpful. For instance, (option 1)the high command cost 15k gold for 1week, but can only be use once or twice a month; (option 2) or why not higher the cost of high command but can be use anytime after 1week cooldown ongoing. Another thing is for example again, high command (3days …

• Delay and Add Icon Rework

CD-Rav - - Suggestions / Criticism

This is the point where you don't have to command your army once it's all combined after relocating and waiting/delaying. For example, a 10stack battleships waiting for 5 cruisers and 5destroyers, since you will still wait before all troops are combined before heading out, your ships waiting will say '' Waiting for Cruiser Flotilla (XY 00)'' or ''Waiting for Destroyer Squadron (XY 00)'' before taking off together, same as the air and land units.

• Add a somewhat special skills on every army that has a low of 10 or 20% below hp. This will only activate if the unit has 10 or 20% hp below. I called this as a ''Desperation''. This will only work on land units. The desperation skill is like a soldiers who are inspired by their faith, bravery, willingness, and belief. They might have a chance to win, to do more damage, to outperform the higher little bit hp on them. I hope whoever read this understand on what I trying to say. Ty:)

• Artillery, Rocket Artillery, Railroad gun and other ranged units should separate the amount of potential damage between close combat battles. Convoys should be included too. For example, Railroad gun. Railroad gun mixed with other units. It is good while it attacks from afar, but moving(also attacking) is also having the same damage attack from far away even though it is close combat(if is not idling and not defending). Making the ranged units overpowered. The description of ranged units says th…

• 1. Every provinces or countries of the map/game have a climate and weather. It is either balance, hot, cold etc. Units when conquering provinces will face this kinds of situation. For example, The battle between Nazis and The Soviet Union on ww2. Soviet Union have a strong and very cold weather, which they can have an advantage from the Nazis to maybe slowdown the invasion. Nazis, withstanding the cold temperatures will make them weak due to winter and lack resources which they lost war on ww2. …

• 1. usaupload.com/5nVr/Screenshot_2021-11-25-13-58-15_(2).png 2. Screenshot_2021-11-25-13-58-15_(2).png l just opened CoW and this is what show up on my screen. It has different graphics but same with CoW on Supremacy 1914. Did the game updated? Idk what's happening, I will lose my account If CoW don't go back at its original and my game.

• Quote from Donk2.0: “Quote from CD-Rav: “~Breaching airspace is an act of war. ” Is it? The US violated airspace several, if not hundreds, maybe even thousands of times with the SR-71. They got caught over Sweden. It took a while for radar to become developed enough to detect them, and during that time, they frequently did recon over the USSR. War was never declared. ” It could be. Breaching airspace is just like a threat for example on China-Taiwan tension,l when China breached airspace of Taiw…

• New research: Landmines

Quote from Tolol_aja: “submarine is seamine, it's stressfull and depressing try to clear them, it's moving and stealth, i prefer not to add this land submarine, it will change the entire game tactic 10 Min? no, highcommand player will have hundred of that thing i fight someone and pacific are dominated by we both, my enemy got 25+ submarine spreaded in entire ocean, and its annoying and almost kill me, sorry but i didn't like this idea ” Land submarine? xd As I said so, it will change the entire…

Quote from newbgamer101: “Landmines are quietly factored into the game already, as well as sea mines. It's the reason why there are fixed routes and you can't just send armies galavanting across the countryside. If we brought mines into the game directly, the amount of turtling would make the game just about unplayable. This is not only coming from me, but has been said multiple times by more experienced members of the forum like BMfox. Edit: not sure if BMfox has actually said this, but other m…

Quote from Donk2.0: “Interesting idea, but how exactly would they work? Do you just "lock" them into a certain location? I'd be cool to see. ” Planting landmines, so yes? Yes.

1. Landmines are already exist on ww2 or earlier. Specifically, on 1800's were it said it is first been used on The American Civil War. So this comes to mind! Landmines: U can only produce landmines and put to the provinces or points on what u want. Landmines is a trap, it is not visible on enemies, but only u and your allies. Landmines on resources: Very cheap/cheap or right cost. Landmines on battle field: Plant landmines. Can only be put on specific provinces. Landmines advantages: I think la…

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “No, it's 50k. Also, I think these features shouldn't be there. Imagine the first person to lose, wins so much gold. No sense. No real life sense either. ” No, its 15k. Maybe the game or server updated, so maybe it will be 50k from now on. I guess so.

• Quote from dw98: “Quote from CD-Rav: “Did u just understand on what am I saying? Or u just read the 'Where are the rules' sentence? ” It tells you when you first join the Map. There is a General that spells it out. 1. You need to pay attention. 2. That's how the map is run - no Gold other than first. No need to change the map - move on to something else. ” No, Its too late. It is now updated when there is an Information that will show on the screen. But, on the past weeks(maybe a month) It never…

• Quote from dw98: “Quote from CD-Rav: “Where are the rules??? ” the rules are displayed in the News. What else do you need? dont like it then DONT play that map! ” Did u just understand on what am I saying? Or u just read the 'Where are the rules' sentence? I guess u don't understand? re-read it again. - The news displayed the description of the map. Were the news do NOT have enough INFORMATION like 4Labs/ 3days etc. Simple as that, if u understand. No need to be mad, It is just a suggestion for …

• Quote from Communist_micrsoft: “When the AI attacks the province instead of the garrison unit in the province it gets really annoying since your units get damaged but the AI's units get less damage done to them compared to if they were to attack the garrisoning units in the province. And since defending deals more damage, if you then make the garrison attack they would lose, when they had a better chance of winning if they were attacked directly. ” Don't worry, you are not the only one And also,…

• Quote from dw98: “Quote from CD-Rav: “Wdym atleast one lab? I thought it was needed to hold atleast for 4labs or maybe 7 labs for sure win? And also I am holding 3 labs or points, and at the end of the game, still no victory payout. Only for a winner. ” Did you read the Rules???? 4 labs / 3 days - WINNER takes all. NO Coalitions - no sharing. It is clearly spelled out. ” Where are the rules??? I only see the rules on News and new games(Where u can see little information of the game), and that's …

• Quote from BMfox: “Quote from CD-Rav: “It makes me realize that I am just wasting my time playing this game. ” If you feel that you are wasting your time then maybe you shouldn't play this game at all?To get a victory pay out in an Antarctica map you need to hold at least one lab. ” Because maybe I still like to play this game? Wdym atleast one lab? I thought it was needed to hold atleast for 4labs or maybe 7 labs for sure win? And also I am holding 3 labs or points, and at the end of the game, …