Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Music - Judgement and Feedback

_Jonathan - - Off Topic

Hello! Thank you for the feedback. I am IMMENSELY grateful for it! For vocals, I have been learning for about 2 months so seeing this was beneficial to me! Thanks, Jonathan

• Feedback on this?

_Jonathan - - Off Topic

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Listen to this one yourself again... do you really think it has anything to do with metal or rock? It's extremely hard to recreate metal/rock with just MIDI, you know... even an untrained ear can easily distinguish between a live played guitar ("cool!") and a MIDI one ("ouch!") ” Hello! Yeah I don't like using MID but I'm learning guitar. Since I am still to guitar, I usually do this when I get bored. Thanks for the feedback! Jonathan

_Jonathan - - Off Topic

I'm sorry I've been a bit. I have been studying for finals and now that they are over, and that I passed all of them, I can go back to making music! Jonathan

• Feedback on this?

_Jonathan - - Off Topic

Yes, I am! Jonathan

_Jonathan - - Off Topic

Hey, thanks. Check out the new song I made, too! Jonathan

• Feedback on this?

_Jonathan - - Off Topic

Hello! I hope everyone's day has been great! Today, I started a new song, and it's not done. However, I would like to share it with everyone! Would anyone offer feedback on what I have created? W.I.P. New Song (Metal + Rock) I would appreciate all the feedback I can get! Jonathan

_Jonathan - - Off Topic

I use midis! Also, I recorded the vocals on my computer haha.

_Jonathan - - Off Topic

How do you do what? If I am correct, and you want to know how to fry scream, here are the quick steps: 1. Vocals warm-ups - Reach to your toes and then come back up slowly. Move your shoulders, neck, head, and back around to release tension. Try to massage your face so your face is not tense when you sing. Then, you can go to an online piano and play a note and then try to match that note! I recommend using a tuner. For a quick and easy tuner, go to flutetunes.com/tuner/ and keep the frequency o…

_Jonathan - - Off Topic

Thanks! Close your throat. Closing your throat and then pushing air through it sounds like you're crushing something. People named this "fry voice," and I was practicing a "fry scream," which is not a real scream. It only sounds real because of the "crushing" noise that you hear. It's important to practice it safely because you still can hurt your vocal chords. I'm glad you liked it though! Have an outstanding day, Jonathan

_Jonathan - - Off Topic

Metal test — here is something I'm working on, but I'm working on other songs as well. Metalvcoals - here is me attempting metal vocals hhaha

_Jonathan - - Off Topic

Quote from Donk2.0: “Quote from _Jonathan: “Hello! I hope all your days are going well. This is very off topic for a forum that mainly revolves around war and this game, Call of War. But I love to make music, and I have made two short recordings, and I am asking for feedback. Both recordings are safe (if you are not comfortable clicking on them, that's fine) and they are Vocaroo links. 1. Song number 1 - vocal test 2. Song number two - vocal test with acoustic --**NOTE that these are scratch rec…

• Ridiculous game play

_Jonathan - - Questions and Answers

It's an AI and it won't be able to tell if you are fighting for it, hahaha. Try to be kind and have respect for the game developers. This game has a lot of work put into it. Hope it gets better for you though, Jonathan

• I like rockets for when you need to take out some really powerful units. You can use planes as well, but rockets are great for dealing with some heavy damage and taking an advantage. I'm still new to the game and still learning though, Jonathan

• AT v. Tank Destroyer

_Jonathan - - Questions and Answers

I prefer both! My reason is because you can lay the two to deal more damage and have more defense. Jonathan

• That's odd, but they could have spent all their time researching units repeatedly. Sorry about that - hope the defense goes well! Jonathan

• Release Notes - 2021-11-23

_Jonathan - - News

Thanks for improving this game!

_Jonathan - - Off Topic

Thanks! For the acoustic version, I sang more like a "chorus" which I think made my vocals sound richer. For the first version, I used the instruments to add in for backing support while vocals were the main melody. However, for the first one, I'll use a more "chorus-type" approach. Thanks for your feedback! Anyone else have any? Jonathan

_Jonathan - - Off Topic

Hello! I hope all your days are going well. This is very off topic for a forum that mainly revolves around war and this game, Call of War. But I love to make music, and I have made two short recordings, and I am asking for feedback. Both recordings are safe (if you are not comfortable clicking on them, that's fine) and they are Vocaroo links. 1. Song number 1 - vocal test 2. Song number two - vocal test with acoustic --**NOTE that these are scratch recordings too I would appreciate all feedback!…

• Oh okay. Thank you!

• Hello! I hope everyone's day is going well. In a game I'm playing right now, I am bulking up my military quickly, and my ally has 13% military strength while I'm 8%. I want to know how Call of War calculates military power. So I know how much I need to produce and how it will look. Does anyone know? I would appreciate anyone's help, Jonathan