Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nukes

Satola - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from wildL: “Nuke movie is back ” ahh, finally saw it when someone nuked me... didn't see it when I nuked others.

• Nukes

Satola - - Suggestions / Criticism

I launched my first nukes in a game recently & was a bit disappointed. I would have thought their would be some sort of cool graphic displayed on the map when it went off. But no, nothing. Disappointing. Should be something, a little mushroom cloud that sticks around for an hour or so. You shouldn't be able to enter the area with units or built anything there for at least a day. Don't know how you could program that though. Just a thought.

• This line? You can give a province from day 7 - and you can give only 3 provinces per game. That refers to give a province away to another player I'm sure. Nothing to do with converting non-core provinces to core provinces.

• I agree. Air transport could work like ship transport does. When an Infantry unit (or Anti-tank, AA, Artillery unit) gets to a province with an airfield, it would transform into a transport plane to fly to another province. Even an enemy province. (Military Gliders). Of course they'd be more vulnerable in the air (like the ship transport is on water), but you take your chances for faster movement. Or have good interceptor cover. Only problem would be if you don't want the unit to change to an ai…