Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, game 2650772: Every time I start up, I get the "great news we've improved the game" message, and this just repeats itself again and again and again. Can't get in. To be honest, this really isn't great news at all.

• ROGUE NATIONS will accept a challenge

• Bytro & Fair Play

Nils Visser - - Questions and Answers

If this particular player isn't a bytro staffer, and seeing the unprofessionalism of his communication, that's likely, then that means someone out there is impersonating a bytro staffer, which is just as bad really.

• Bytro & Fair Play

Nils Visser - - Questions and Answers

I've played a fair number of games over the past 3 years, close to 200 now. During that, I have on occasion played Bytro staffers or CoW moderators. However, I was never told of this status by the players in question. Either other players told me, or else I could see function tags on various public chats. These players always congratulated me on a good fight, whether they won or lost. I was surprised, in a recent alliance challenge against an Italian team, when the following happened. Unfortunat…

• We're an Anglo-American group, looking for an (adult) alliance to play a challenge with. 4-4 or 5-5 no gold. Preferably in the spirit of Fair Play.