Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• United States hands down in my opinion, for a few reasons. 1. Insane economic potential - (~200K tons first day with much room to grow) 2. Fear factor - most people will want to befriend you and that allows you to develop in peace 3. Homeland defense - lots of time to see a invasion fleet coming 4. Pretty weak neighbors - nobody around you can hold a candle to you except maybe Brazil, and even that nation is fair way off and will likely be distracted by his own matters.

• Quote from TomtheBuilder: “Reminds me of a reddit post of allies lvl 7 strat bombers bombing southwest Spain from across the Atlantic. Link: reddit.com/r/CallOfWar/comment…finally_balanced_and_fun/ nbgetl3dac681.png All credits go to the OP. ” how much time did it take the planes to get to Spain?

• I like this, just I would give the sight bonus to Allies instead of Pan Asian due to the higher amount of knowledge in this territory that Allies had which you mentioned and that giving Pan Asian yet another sight bonus would probably make them overpowered especially against Allies, who have much less speed to respond to faster Pan Asian troops who can already see them coming.

• British Egypt HWW

Hyperstorm - - General Discussions

Well, it’s been a bit since the last post…and a lot has gone down since. Unfortunately I was unable to find time to post a update, so I’ll give a recap as much as my memory allows lol Day 6-7 - Persian/Egyptian Border Conflict As I was invading the last of Saudi Arabia, a new possible threat was discovered. Persia was beginning to mass his troops on the border, preparing for a possible counter-invasion of Arabia. A quick scouting of his units with my interceptors revealed 3 mechanized infantry u…

• British Egypt HWW

Day 3-4: Final Preparations for War The final few days before war were relatively uneventful. Most of my focus was directed at my industry and research. A few spare resources went to the production of a final few Motorized Infantry units, as well as upgrades before Day 5. Notable Advancements in Warfare Technology: - Mot. Infantry Lvl 3 - 11 damage of offensive attack power in the early game is pretty scary if you ask me. - Infantry Lvl 3 - Good for pushing behind the main line and establishing …

• British Egypt HWW

Also if you want to shoot me suggestions or tips, feel free, I’m not exactly a professional lol

• British Egypt HWW

Day 1-2 (Note that these days occurred before I created this thread) Day 1- A mediocre start Didn’t expect much at the start and I didn’t receive much. Egypt starts with a paltry 6 militia, a few infantry, 2 armored cars, and a tank + a single destroyer. Compared to most other countries, I don’t have many core cities either (5), although they all start with lvl 1 industry, and came with a few ordnance factories already in place. However, there were a few benefits to my position. There were no ma…

• British Egypt HWW

Decided to join my first HWW match in 1.5 as the underdog, rather than as one of the big nations. Figured it would be a bit more interesting to play as a smaller nation than a nation that already has everything given to them. I’ll try to update this in intervals of 2-3 in-game days or so. Hopefully I don’t get murdered instantly lol