Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It is likely. I switch back and forth frequently. I find communicating on the tablet is far easier for my straining eyes and gameplay much more enjoyable on the PC. Sometimes I am at both at the same time. Maybe all that needs done is for a way the mobile user can see what was captured. Thanks again for the attentiveness. I look forward to see what’s new around the corner. patch

• Thanks Doctor, I get pretty excited when I get a Blueprint. I can count those times on my fingers yet I have 52 Blueprints. The advancements made to the mobile version, a version where no information is given about my supply drop capture, I thought this would be a keen solution. As popularity of mobile version Increases I’m believe many are missing out on this excitement. At one time the Blueprints were affordable, now they are very pricy. This just makes it more exciting. I drafted up the sugge…

• If the front reports can tell me what province I won, what researched was completed or what unit iD number was lost I think it could also tell me what was captured in my supply drop. After all, that information is not readily found in the game but the others examples I mentioned are even found in other places like the newspaper. Also maybe where I lost my unit would save me the time hunting it down in the paper. The same paper that resets to the top every time something happens in the world maki…

• Help chat

Admiral Patch - - Suggestions / Criticism

Perhaps two help chats. Version 1 and 1.5. Mechanics and gameplay are different enough that answers in help chat depends on the version your in. Or maybe the version your in goes to the appropriate help chat

• The urban province tag in the enhanced map, transparent as it is, is still in the way of viewing details of seeing the province center, number of units or sometimes the unit that’s occupying it. if only there were a toggle switch.

• The current slider used for delaying unit’s movement has a range too large for any accuracy. Just make it digital and we can enter times down to the minute.

• I closed the game on my laptop and when I returned minutes later I was back at level one. Used to be 40 something. My score has changed and probably my rank. Looks like game count and unit combat ratios were not lost. What could I done and can I reverse it?

• My chat screen does not auto follow the chat. I would be even as happy if it didnt move at all but it constantly auto snaps to the earliest chat. Is there an auto follow setting?

• I am constantly scrolling down on the chat screen that seems to want to stay at the earliest entry. Yesterday I entered the chat and it had doubled a large chunk of the conversation. This is happening on both chat areas and it doesnt matter what call of war game I am on. It happens only with this game. I am using chrome. I have reset the game to no avail. Are you able to assist? The game runs fine other than that. Thanks

• Does shared Intelligence also share your units positions like share map?

• Stuck destroyer

Admiral Patch - - Bug Reports and Issues

In game 1122154 My French destroyer has been bombarding an enemy convoy at Florence Italy for some time now and yet the transport remains at 100% Every time I give the destroyer the attack command (even though the battle icon is still above it) I get the message "arriving in 41 seconds". I cannot disengage. The transport is not moving. I am pretty sure I have sunk transports before with a destroyer. Are you able to fix?

• Stuck destroyer

Admiral Patch - - Questions and Answers

My destroyer has been bombarding an enemy convoy for some time now and yet the transport remains at 100% Every time I give the destroyer the attack command (even though the battle icon is still above it) I get the message "arriving in 41 seconds". I cannot disengage. The transport is not moving. I am pretty sure I have sunk transports before with a destroyer. I have a sub within a days travel to try to sink it. So this is an error right?

• what is the added benefits of shared intelligence vs share map? Is it sharing your spy information?

• Error message

Admiral Patch - - Bug Reports and Issues

I have an infantry icon lvl2 that has a blue loading circle above it albeit not moving. When I attempt to move the infantry I get an error message: Server state differs from client. On the units activity pop up screen it says patrolling Venice when they are in Zagreb. Even though it says it is a Yugoslavian infantry brigade I am thinking it is a ghost image and its not even one of mine. Please look into this error message

• Now that I have tried it with an IC the production time dropped to 9 hours and some minutes. Sorry Bill, I had edited my original question 3 times as I am experimenting in the game and was not paying attention that you answered already. So that is the normal production time for militia without the IC

• In Research the prerequisites for militia 1 are research militia 1 and barracks 1 and it goes on to claim a 12 hour production time. Yet, in my province the info button shows militia production time will be, and is, 48 hours. Is this a bug? If a IC is required to have a 12 hour production time shouldn't that be part of prerequisites? If I disable my barracks then the production time drops to 12 hours but of course with a disabled barrack I can't start production'