Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Strategic bombers

ebjur - - Suggestions / Criticism

I never use strategic bomber on enemy cities bc when I conquer the city I cant use the buildings to produce my own units and if the enemy is producing a unit in that city and you destroy the buildings you cant steal the unit unless you rebuild the building.

• I was wondering what you guys think! (This is my first poll btw)

• ROW vs. Share Map with AI

ebjur - - Manual

I am in a game where all of the ai hates me, and I was wondering if they would declare war on me more or less with share map or ROW. I have been trying both but I can’t figure out which is more effective

• Is being neutral a good strategy?

ebjur - - Manual

I’m doing good but all the ai is attacking me and it’s really overwhelming. Every time I log in a new country declared war on me. I have almost 350 units but it’s really overwhelming because I don’t want to attack all of these countries and when I beat them my line will be super stretched. I’m at war with all of the Asian countries including nationalist China and it’s really hard to beat them

ebjur - - Manual

I already hit 200 units just by attacking AI and building tons of industries. Im planning on taking over all of Europe with the Soviet Union once Im stronger. There are no more active players in Eastern Europe so it should be a cake walk.

ebjur - - Manual

Yeah Im thinking about just taking AI but not any players so I can maintain my military

ebjur - - Manual

So I just started a game as the Soviet Union, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to not go to war with anyone and just build up. I have a really good economy and I was thinking this game I would just build up until I have like 500 units or something, and if someone declared war on me, I could just rush in and destroy them. Also, since Im neutral, nobody would know how big my army is, so when people invade me I will just wreck them. I also shared ROW with the AI so I could have better…

• My favorite tactic is putting one infantry on a transport and then stacking a buttload of subs with it and patrol over it with naval bombers. Subs cannot see other subs so they will attempt to attack the infantry that they see and the other subs will destroy it

• Surrender Button

ebjur - - Suggestions / Criticism

We could make it so when you surrender, all you units are destroyed and the enemy has to capture your territory. This could be an alternative to damaging your stats, but there could be an extra thing on your stats that shows how many times you surrender.

• I always take out China first, and it then leads to taking out Tibet and Xinjiang because they're on your borders, then Manchukuo and team up with Germany against Russia, and that leaves Mongolia and Tannu Tuva as islands in you territory. You can then take out Indochina and the Dutch East Indies and by then the game is usually over. The game usually finishes before you get to take on an inactive USA, and I never mess with India. Other ideas are Australia and New Zealand but I dont usually get a…

• If we start with missile submarines, it will eventually lead to nuclear missile submarines

• I always play Japan in HWW, and Im curious to hear your guys' tactics. Ive done lots of different things and Id love to hear your guys' opinions.

• I like Egypt the best. Just mobilize all your troops to take out Libya and then Algeria, and you have all the resources you need. You dont have to be in a 2 front war if you dont want to. For me its easy to become a superpower as long as your aggressive.

• Which Doctrine is Best?

ebjur - - General Discussions

Quote from Sigmaticalium: “i personally prefer axis in europe map and Pan Asian in 100 players map. Because i usually play with ukraine in the europe where it was surrounded by lower stats communist nation so it's kinda useful in early to mid game with stacked troops. In 100 player maps however, i always play as manchukuo/north manchukuo but mainly due to it's useful terrain advantage bonus and buffed view range. in the mid-end game, an armored car stacked with Railroad gun units can shot enemie…