Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 354.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

CMDR. Wolf - - Off Topic

Dawn of The Patriot: 2024. DOTP Thread link! If it gets enough likes I'll do daily updates!! Here's a funny. Screenshot_2024-02-19_4.20.38_PM.png

• The Open Bar Chatroom

CMDR. Wolf - - Off Topic

Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “I should be in charge ” Do NOT put this guy in charge ” DO NOT NOT NOT put this guy in charge

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Wish you brought me on this! CarKing the 6th vs. Dark Lord the 5th would have been the greatest battle of our time! ” LOL, thing about COW is that it doesn't allow you to join a game with buddies so you can all squad up and everything. Little update, Resistance is in the lead after 5 days of being in 3rd place.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

CMDR. Wolf - - Off Topic

Very good to defend. Anyone wanting to check out my 2024 DOTP thread?

• Hyper Tanks - a game by freezy

CMDR. Wolf - - Off Topic

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Future ” FUUUUUUUUUUUTUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• The Open Bar Chatroom

CMDR. Wolf - - Off Topic

are amph tanks any good

• We are pleased to bring you the latest installment of the saga of the American Resistance. I think most of you already know the story, if you've read my last thread, so I'll just post some screenshots and let you know what's up. Screenshot_2024-02-13_7.04.39_PM.pngOh boy, this is gonna be costing me sleep. Screenshot_2024-02-13_7.04.57_PM.pngThis isn't Capital Rush, Gadsen, taking D.C. (where his ENTIRE ARMY is headed) does nothing for anyone except perhaps expand your ego. Screenshot_2024-02-1…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

CMDR. Wolf - - Off Topic

Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “@freezy said that the whole rank system is getting revamped soon (but u wont lose your current rank) and the rank reset issues will be gone. ” Thanks Taffy.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

CMDR. Wolf - - Off Topic

Any news on it? Bytro implementing a fix?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

CMDR. Wolf - - Off Topic

Anyone else getting mad bugs with ranks and stuff?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

CMDR. Wolf - - Off Topic

Quote from Addin Turx: “We don’t want you here. Leave. ” Too bad.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

CMDR. Wolf - - Off Topic

Greetings. I have returned.

• @Zaktty Confirm me as Manchu.

• So what? Carking hasn't posted anything..

• Quote from Zaktty: “@Lt.Rohini and @Lord Crayfish can be confirmed, they were very good articles. So far, I think @Carking the 6th has the best USA Article, however, I was impressed by @CMDR. Wolf knowledge of the USA. @TheZhukov and @Talvisota articles were neck and neck, they were both great, I preferred (by only a minuscule margin) Talvisota's, however, I felt that Zhukov's articles work better as regular posts, and I know that he is experienced at roleplay. Good Luck! ” Onto the second round…

• Quote from Zaktty: “Quote from GeneralTanke: “Quote from Zaktty: “Quote from That polish guy: “Ladies move aside I’m getting USA ” Accepted, refer here World War 2 Roleplay - Contested Nations Newspaper ArticlesQuote from JASLOLY: “I feel neglected… Anyways, since the mister class has Canada, I’ll run for Persia. ” Sorry, I didn't realise/forgot you were running for Canada, accepted to run as either, click here for articles to contest Canada World War 2 Roleplay - Contested Nations Newspaper Art…

• HWW Game

CMDR. Wolf - - General Discussions

Quote from -VIP-: “Quote from CMDR. Wolf: “Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “There are many of them around this forum. For example, the one who sent the previous message. ” wed's a troll? D: ” this whole TIME!!!? ” D:

• HWW Game

Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “There are many of them around this forum. For example, the one who sent the previous message. ” wed's a troll? D:

• Quote from That polish guy: “Quote from Zaktty: “I am going to attempt to start a 1939 Historic World War Roleplay. This is due to the fact that from my experience and others', ROleplays can be very enjoyable, and the most recent attempts at creating RPs have failed, so I am creating this new RP separate to the previous ideas. A Rules Thread will be published once there are enough players, ideally, I would like at least 20 people, ideally 28. Since some nations are not essential, and will only b…

• HWW Game

Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “Quote from CMDR. Wolf: “COW Forum GhostBuster Squad when ” We probabaly need something like a "Trollbuster Squad" ” real