Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Call of War 2.0 Preview

33323993 - - News

Quote from Sulkia: “Honestly, the only issue I have is the icon for rare metals. All the other icons make sense and I can understand them in the context of the game, but I find it hard to imagine the British air force needing 900 sapphires to create a division of interceptors. With the new UI going for the style of a WW2 war map, seeing a random blue gem representing rare metals at the top of the screen just feels a bit silly and doesn't really make sense in the context of WW2. Maybe reuse the o…

33323993 - - News

I would like to test version 2.0, I contacted support and it was not possible, I think they could release this for players who ask, as it helps in the feedback. I have a team that has been playing for years ready to analyze this new version, we love the changes since 1.0, the game gets better and better. @freezy

33323993 - - News

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…4fda3c3a8e69b6e5a93e394beforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…4fda3c3a8e69b6e5a93e394be

33323993 - - News

in the beta version does not have the option to view the map with relations or morals of provinces? Was that then removed? I'm playing the beta already, I couldn't find it there.

• @freezy I have a question... is there any way to calculate the damage inflicted on buildings? That is... there is a province with buildings in it and 2 anti-aircraft... a strategic bomber will do damage... what percentage of damage will the buildings be dealt? (and between buildings, is there any way to also know how the damage is distributed? (a tier 2 airbase and a tier 4 barracks and a tier 3 armament factory... which building takes what amount of damage?)) Is there anything specific about th…

33323993 - - News

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…4fda3c3a8e69b6e5a93e394be

33323993 - - News

@freezy Hello, I want to make a suggestion, on the map we have the option to show the relations and morals of provinces, they could put the heat map option for relief, I use external maps for that, if I had a serious game of great use.

• Capital Rush – New Event

33323993 - - News

@freezy When conquering the enemy's capitol, what is the real damage of the adversary and what is my economic gain? Or is it like the world at war? My real interest is to know the particularities of each event, since it is not available for consultation.

• Release Notes - 2022-07-05

33323993 - - News

Tranks Geden

• Call of War - 7th Anniversary!

33323993 - - News