Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliance challenge

milostivi - - Alliance: Games Exchange

Serbian eagles looking for 5v5, no gold alliance challenge. write here or mail me in game.

• Serbian eagles are interested.

• Quote from Annihilator_: “New alliance seeking same for challenge matches. Prefer USA based alliances. Thank you in advance for your interest. ” serbian eagles intereste. write me in the game, milostivi is nick

• keep trying dude http://prntscr.com/bcwr77

• milostivi North Mexico team not blue

• милостиви

• Quote from vex03: “I think we should if it really bothers these girls ” You should do something ? Seriously, who the F are you? Never heard

• Yes girl, finaly. I've spent tens of thousands $ to change my sex properly in best clinics in Netherlands and now somebody calls me a man ? I was so shocked when i first won a game, i felt so filthy, so trapped again. Nobody cares about transsexuals, where are our human rights? Is there anyone to protect us? This majority is so oppressive

• Xarus, you really like voice of the people.. We have situation is PL where people ally with half of the map, and you remember our attempts to properly join clash of alliances; Do you really think that all people will be able to follow rule like "no light tanks"? And what should we do when after few days someone make them or any other forbidden unit from low tech branch? i think its imposible About ending game after 30 days. I can imagine fighting big battle on day 29 on one side of my country wh…

• Quote from MihailMD: “1) PL ranking 5/4/3 for each place according is the most fair ranking system, unless there were One person who took everybody out ( He deserves 7 ) ” I think that player solo winning should get 12 points, and two players winning 7 and 5.. It's harder for one player to win the game than for team of 3, hence there is no reason he should get less than a whole team, a ?

• Quote from Paramunac: “nd others who played ” you welcome. im glad i make you happy

• Dunno about that game, was just suggesting new name in case we allow rockets, rocket league or League of rockets I have no idea how we should deal with promotion/demotion system, im not capable of thinking right now. Perhaps we need more brains engaged for this matter. More ideas-better solution. Im curious to hear what xarus, para, wild, snowl and others have to say about this...

• Quote from miech: “- Sab/Econ spies a declaration of war, I think that is up to the individual ruler to decide its worth a war or not. ” Well, it was always up to the player to decide if its worth or not. I think that rule " Espionage with economic and with military sabotage is an act of war" is well defined and it refers to NAPs. To paraphrase, it would mean: NO, do not send spies to military and economic sabotages against player you have NAP with, it's not according to peace; and YES, if someo…

• Clash of Alliances

milostivi - - Alliance: Games Exchange

pitty.. anyway, thanks for trying xarus, you are making this game better and more interesting to me.. Ill gladly participate in your future projects..

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

milostivi - - Roleplaying Threads

It's funny it really happened. USA, Russia and China sold, if not finished nuclear warheads then nuclear technology to Israel, Iran and North Korea.. If it would be allowed in very late game, i think it should be limited only to cases similar to this above and in objective circumstances and level of relations like that was..

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Player Name: milostivi Nation you wish to play as: Serbia Name of your leader: Aleksandar Vucic Role-play Example: After 7 wars and millions of human lives lost in the darkest century in Serbian history, small Balkan country is trying to heal the wounds received in fighting for survival. First decade of 21th century for Serbs wasn't any brigther than past years, since already devastated econmy by UN criminal economy sanctions during 90's and the biggest inflation in human history, was being robb…

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Quote from wildL SPQR: “Aren't you Serbian? ” Yeah, sorry, i missunderstood first sentance.. Ill join, will be fun

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Quote from wildL SPQR: “sort of "chill game" ” true, ive read rules and i like it, especially part about buying hight tech weapons and being dependent on bigger nations.. that could be interesting.. Ill fill aplication later, except i havent played rp so far, so you will have to guarantee for me Quote from wildL SPQR: “with your Serbian background that shouldn't be so hard? ” what do you mean?

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Then we have good chances.. Let me go trough the rules and stuff, never played rp.. It wont take me too much time like league would, right ? I mean, there wont be much need for microgaming, everything is slow?