Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 201.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I quit playing CoW. Maybe I will come back in future if there would be any anti-betrayal mechanism. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Just in 100 World Map where I build up biggest coalition and I am #1 on map, guy who I helped grow after leaving coalition is just attacking me, backstabbing. It's 22nd day in game, so I generally invested three weeks playing, which is just totally lost cause of some junk-ethic player, which are dozens in CoW and Bytro haven't for so many years came to any solution f…

• And this icon of unknown troops on water would be also nice to change. It suggests it's transport of ground/air units. 3fcc273887b9a244.png

• I mean health for different types of units of course. Not health of individual units of same type.

• Profiling

Seroslav - - News

And the third one is this font, pointed with red arrow. It just doesn't feel like CoW, doesn't seem serious enough, doesn't seem that this number is ... SOMETHING The green arrow pointed font would be probably better, or some other which would show the importance of this figure. Simple the red font seems weak, small, narrow, not giving the feeling of any importance, when actually level matters for many and many want to go higher in rankings. And one more: shouldn't be destroyed buildings include…

• Profiling

Seroslav - - News

Good change However I would propose few changes. First of all if not showing all details (green square) of all troops, then there would be useful button of "roll all up" so we don't have to click all of them to see this. In old version all were seen at once. Cause for example (red square) we see there just 0 but it doesn't show how much troops of a kind user used, and there is not zero. Same with motorized infantry, left to it. Those info give some glimpse info on which types of units, such play…

• Quote from JCS Darragh: “Also forums are made for everyone and when your threads fill up one subforum its a bit insane. ” Yeah, everyone include me too In suggestions or bugs subforum is very good and proper to microthreading and especially there, so topics can be evaluated, labelled, implement or not, independently. Those subforums are especially for that, that's why there are LABELs *learn what are labels and what are they for, before You continue

• Quote from JCS Darragh: “Alright Seroslav, I just want to say (I've only read the first page) that ” This moment is when it was worth reading till if You would read the whole conversation You would know why, but You don't Have a nice day discussing things which You don't read

• I did and some other users also, so if You don't have a problem, just use current one. We want it to be at least standard or a bit bigger even, the best

• But the more it is, the better. That's why troops have historic look, there are various historic photos from that time and so on... obviously

• On 'split command' window, there is no unit's health information, however it would be useful to know which units to leave behind and which to send to battle, according to their health. Additional thing is that more intuitive would be to use 'health' name for the health, and leave morale just for provinces, as it's confusing. Unit's morale is actually their health, not the morale itself. ce8a29ba08067e72.png

• I think it can be considered bug, but will post it as suggestion. When our unit is in one state land convoy/water convoy/flying/standing on ground, only units stats are shown for this specific type of state, so we don't know what the stats are when it's in different state, and it shouldn't work this way. Better would be to show all stats for all states, but just highlight the current state and current stats Either we can look for stats among other units of same type. What is not perfect UX, to m…

• It's unrealistic that if troop A, was 23 hours in province and moved just for one hour before "healing time" of comming day it would heal at 0% While troop fighting and moving for 23 hours of day and realising in province for 1 hours, would heal at possibility masx of 15%. Better would be if there are hours counted of time spent in province (just hours, not minutes, would be fair enough I guess) and unit would heal depending on how much time it spend there, not just on the fact if it's in provin…

• And what if enabling for defenders just to split to two? I guess this partial advantage would not be that big, it would somehow compensate at least in some part that attackers can do so and same time would put more realism into game. When attacking some region, attackers don't know exact positions of defenders between buildings, forests, valleys, trenches. Defenders have better overview of fronts and can fire attackers from multiple sides before he realizes what's actually happening and where ar…

• Quote from dw98: “If you take the Human element from the game ” No it doesn't. It's just make possible betraying delayed in time. Another option would be big lowerage of morale. Cause people, military stuff and others, would not fully agree to betraying ally in real life. So such thing could be implemented, as an option to put on started game, what make is realistic and still enable betraying for those traitor players who love to do it so much, but makes price for it higher. So instead of blocki…

• Quote from Restrisiko: “1) The attacker can attack only one of the four groups, so the 100 attacking tanks will attack only 25 tanks (or 30 or 10 ..), but receives defensive fire from all 100 defending tanks. Worse.. ” It already works this way with multiple plane patrols, when attacker attacks only one of them. In real life if there are few troops and You attack only one, the rest can send You defensive fire Now, in current situation the attackers have advantage, being able to split units, with…

• Maybe they don't know how to use forum? Maybe You also don't know how to use it, cause You write off-topic personal stuff in threads which is totally different topic??

• Quote from JCS Darragh: “ALSO SEROSLAV PLEASE JUST MAKE A LARGE LIST OF IDEAS! YOU CAN DO IT IN SEVERAL GOOGLE DOCS AND PASTE THOSE LINKS IN THE SINGLE THREAD! YOU HAVE MADE 36 THREADS IN THE PAST 5 PAGES! PLEASE STOP! MAKE A COMPREHENSIVE LIST!! ” This is off-topic. Nobody thaught You how to use keybord yet? This is not even my topic wrong address man... get a life... Learn why forum is build up of threads and then come back to me with apologies.

• It's not standard, it's smaller and playing long time, using computer for long time it makes it harder to use those scrollers, when tired or just generally to click on them. Actually they are 27% smaller than standard. It would be awesome to make them 20 pxl wide, to make easier to use. 6070aed02f720645.png

• It happens often and seems to happen after clicking/doing various things. Normally I should get notification of getting an air drop once, as I believe. But often I get multiple times, and I don't mean after login multiple times. I mean for example being logged in all the time and after writing a message to someone I got the notice again

• This is good idea, if in real it would put more of options and power for player to choose what kind of things he want to see. Like on facebook "I don't want to see this anymore" One thing that could work is thick on/off the tabs of Myself/Enemies/Allies/Economics/Politics, cause now we can show just one at a time, or all.