Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 2 vs 2 alliance round

Rosa dei 20 - - Find Co-players

ok, just let me know when you are ready

• 2 vs 2 alliance round

my mistake sorry, I'm too used to the Italian community where ally is meant as "alliance", now I edited the original post. by the way, we're still looking for opponents, so if there's any alliance interested please write here

• 2 vs 2 alliance round

for some reason it tells me that it's impossible to create the round when I try to challenge your alliance, could you please try to challenge ours? maybe you'll be succesful in this

• 2 vs 2 alliance round

Hi all, we're looking for an alliance to play a round on the mediterranean map, as we are an alliance of only two members it's the only map we can play on for alliance rounds. the rule is always the same: no gold let us know here

• AWESOME

Rosa dei 20 - - Off Topic

Nice to meet you too!

• AWESOME

Rosa dei 20, the same as here, though I've played almost all of my games on the Italian server, so probably you're mistaking me with someone else

• Awards

Rosa dei 20 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I know but imho on supremacy is much nicer, at least the graphics. Here you just get some stars, but on s1914 it almost makes you feel that you actually receive a real medal when you achieve an objective.

• Awards

Rosa dei 20 - - Suggestions / Criticism

One of the things I like the most on s1914 are the awards you receive on the service record for your achievements, as the medals for the victories, the badges and the ribbons. I think it would be really nice to see a system as that one implemented on CoW, it would significantly improve the satisfaction on achieving something. Thanks for your attention

• AWESOME

I've been playing on s1914 for almost 4 years, and I really liked it....but man, this game is VERY AWESOME!!! I LOVE IT It's like the devs took notes about every our complaint and suggestion in these years. Sorry for the spam, I needed to share my happiness