Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from DennyCRO: “new maintainance? getting errors that game doesnt exist ” Me too, on all 3 games.

• Well I did reveal all armies about an hour ago and never had this problem before, everything has completely disappeared where as before it has remained even if it becomes 'out of date' information. Now completely blank

• It is back up but now ALL my intel of enemy troops has disappeared...that stuff which I spent money on about 1 hour ago. Why is it gone? Surely the loading issue shouldn't change things like that.

• Quote from Field Marshal Dan: “stay on topic please We are finding the error in map launching [if you have your map open in another tab KEEP it open!] Devs are informed ” Even better, so my opponents may well be able to attack me while I am blocked from the game? Fantasticccc

• Quote from Anson Meyer: “Servers are down once again, this is ridiculous. With as much money as I've given them they could rent a server for a month. Pure crap. I demand a refund, and no I'm not kidding. I actually want a refund. ” Me too, given that I have spent money to help in a big war and now will not only lose any advantage I had but will probably get overrun completely. Thanks a lot.