Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Don't forget that one day in game is equivalent to several real months. How much time is required to force the encircled troops surrender you can found in Wikipedia (Salients, re-entrants and pockets).

• I would like to point out: - algorithm to determine the fastest route for different segments of map (sea, with road infrastructure and without, loading and unloading) already exists and works perfectly. - the distance to the HQ must be calculated for the province, and not for each unit separately. All units in the province will have the same daily morale regeneration. Because the distance to the capital is already calculated in the game (but never used), it does not significantly impact on perfo…

• War with itself

Magister Ludi - - Bug Reports and Issues

Do you get morale penalty for war with itself?

• Military logistics The present Simple Military Logistics Model would allow to simulate supply chain, thereby having increased importance of infrastructure, decrease in the troops efficiency at supply interruption and adds to game such military strategies and operations as: - troop withdrawal and reinforcements, - pincer movement and encirclement, - strategic bombing. I. Transportation of Troops If two adjacent provinces have at least level 1 infrastructure, there is possible to send the troops b…

• Military logistics The present Simple Military Logistics Model would allow to simulate supply chain, thereby having increased importance of infrastructure, decrease in the troops efficiency at supply interruption and adds to game such military strategies and operations as: - troop withdrawal and reinforcements, - pincer movement and encirclement, - strategic bombing. I. Transportation of Troops If two adjacent provinces have at least level 1 infrastructure, there is possible to send the troops b…

• Disengagement

Magister Ludi - - Suggestions / Criticism

I don't think it's a good idea, especially with regard to subs. Their speed is higher than the speed of troop ships, the opponent cann't escape from them.

• Deconstruction?

I think such option will satisfy all, even developers. 1. Any building can be destroyed. 2. You can destroy simultaneously only one building. 3. It is impossible to destroy and build simultaneously, only one of actions is at the same time possible. 4. Buildings are destroyed level by level. You need 3 orders for full deconstruction of building lvl.3. 5. Speed of deconstruction is 3 times quicker than construction speed. 6. Deconstruction is free. No resources return after deconstruction.

• Quote from CzarHellios: “On one note, No. ” It would be imprudent to make one death sentence for all suggestions. After all there have been several good ideas.

• Interceptor

Artillery lvl.1 has 1.5 against infantry, and you offer to give 2 or 3 for interceptor? No, I believe the values of fighter attack is OK.

• I think it's not so much a problem of production as a problem the lack of active players. The game assumes active use of the units, bloody battles with heavy losses. I expect your loss in the game were insignificant. Occupying territory without resistance and losses, your power has grown like an avalanche. What we need to do is come in the company with 10 active players and hold a real game. Only then can we understand how good or bad is the CoW.

• railoads

Sticky thread. A infrastructure is cheap in the provinces with resources (pays for itself within 2 weeks) and too expensive for the good of a 50% speed bonus in the provinces without the resources. I guess, we could leave the cost of infrastructure and its resources bonus as it is just now and to raise the speed bonus. For example. We set a speed bonus for all units from 50% to 100% or even to 150% as in Supremacy but with maximal values, which depends on the level of infrastructure: lvl1 - 70 k…