Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Lady Aragosta: “His point is that it would - in his eyes at least - be an unnecessary eyesore, and I agree on that. ” You need to see the "roads" -> Toggle on You dont need to see them -> Toggle off Easy as that

• Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Nor should it distract from the land. In real life sea is empty, has no "roads". It is a void against which the details of the land are contrasted to make the distinctive and beautiful Call of War map. It is not possible to place infrastructure on sea lanes to be upgraded, nor are there province boundaries. Nor are there such strange "quirks" in the roads as on land (although some do exist). As such, many of the reasons for putting them on land do not apply. Unless the…

• Quote from Destructo the Great: “China vs Rome ” Most random thing i've heared today

• Quote from DxC: “That would be nice. Sometimes I'll take a unit and create a network like that with "add target" just so I can see all the routes. ” Yea i've been doing the same. Being able to see the routes would make it alot easier.

• I think it would be great, if the ways between nodes on the sea were more visible. That would make it a little easier to defend my shoreline, because i could see more clearly which ways the enemy could go/come from. Here an example how that could look: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…80ee2373802c669685f642f42 What do you think of this? Maybe make the lines a little less visible but you get the point.

• Quote from jubjub bird: “Perhaps "guard" is the wrong term. Coast scouts. ” Could I also build an aircraft factory on every coastal city and build marine bombers there?

• Quote from jubjub bird: “Militia make great coast guards. Place them in any non-plains terrain and enemy ships won't be able to see them or shoot at them. ” But aren't they basically useless once the enemy lands? Dont they just simply die?

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from ItzK3ky: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Field artillery? ” wdym by that? ” When is the probable time of the invasion. Ie, when will it happen. ” I don't really now, could be tomorrow could be in a few days

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Field artillery? ” wdym by that?

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “naval nombers. ” that'd mean i'd have to build airfield everywhere and I'm already avoiding to build planes for that reason, i just build aa and artillery. I only have naval bombers on my carriers

• I want to defend myself from an overseas attack by egypt and america. Whats the best way to do it? I'd build lots of u-boats and put one on every node (about what you see in the picture). If a u-boat then saw any enemy troops i'd send my big navy stack. Is there a better way to do this?

• I dont think its as people make it out to be, but its still ugly as hell. Sure make the new version the primary one, but let me switch back to the old one. Just like we could switch before. See no problem here.

• The fact that some comments are being censored (especially if you're talking bad about Bytro) is the worst part of it all. I dont know if you're gonna be able to read this or if this is gonna be deleted

• Quote from Suna232: “Pleas note that in every game every new update is full of bugs. Reason why developers do that is because 10.000/100.000 players will be quicker to find bugs then 100 developers. ” Yea but we had the client for some time now, just that we were able to decide ourselves which design we liked more. Either they could've fixed it. Or Let. Us. Decide. Ourselves. Also i quite don't understand why they even felt the need to change anything. Not even on mobile the old design looked ba…

• Call of War 2.0 - Part One

ItzK3ky - - News

I don't get what the problem is with letting people decide which design to use, just like before. I dont really have a problem with the new design (except that its confusing) and i like that Bytro is at least trying. But at least fix it before forcing us to use it. The front report button is literally covered by the chat, because the UI doesnt adjust to my ratio. Thats an easy fix. And I'm 100% sure there are way more visual bugs i haven't discovered by now. But overall i think people are over e…

• For real. I just dont get what the problem is with letting people decide which design to use just like before

• I agree. There are way too many visual bugs. I cant even access the front reports because its covered by the chat

• Random rocket damage

ItzK3ky - - Questions and Answers

So, rockets deal the same damage against unarmored, light armor and heavy armor, so in theory one flying bomb should deal 10 damage regardless of the composition of the stack. However rockets seem to do random damage. I had a rocket deal more and even less than the damage it should do. So what other factors a contributing to the damage a rocket deals?

• Submarines only

Quote from 6thDragon: “This thread was about submarines. I don’t want to take it over with a debate about cruisers vs battleships. Here are a few other links to recent threads on that topic. ” Well this was my question in the first place and i'm generally curious about the whole navy thing. So what about researching just the first level of battleships? You'd still get the range benefit.

• Submarines only

Quote from 6thDragon: “Cruisers generally cost about 2/3 what a battleship does and are also about 2/3 as effective against ships and land units. ” So cruisers are basically better battleships that are more focused on quantity and can fight off planes?