Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Call of War 2.0 Preview

TheRedMenace - - News

Quote from z00mz00m: “Dude, take it easy. Freezy is doing his best to explain the situation, he's not God. ” Not really - he is dismissing our concerns as get used to it, and not being understanding at all. Nobody is expecting him to reverse the change with a click of his fingers, but his response to this has been awful.

TheRedMenace - - News

Quote from freezy: “Quote from TheRedMenace: “t Literally, how the developers thought it was okay to do what they have done to the PC Call of War experience is ridiculous. ” The new clients were already proven in our other games, where they work like a charm with no complaints. After playing with the new layout for a while I also like it much more than the old version. We got similar feedback also from beta players who didn't like it at first but now like it. So everything points towards this on…

• Quote from General Freiheit: “Quote from ItzK3ky: “Quote from Suna232: “Pleas note that in every game every new update is full of bugs. Reason why developers do that is because 10.000/100.000 players will be quicker to find bugs then 100 developers. ” Yea but we had the client for some time now, just that we were able to decide ourselves which design we liked more. Either they could've fixed it. Or Let. Us. Decide. Ourselves. Also i quite don't understand why they even felt the need to change an…

TheRedMenace - - News

Quote from Sk4: “Its a mobile game now... 2022 to 2000 graphical ergonomie... wtf... ” Literally, how the developers thought it was okay to do what they have done to the PC Call of War experience is ridiculous.

• Quote from Suna232: “Quote from TheRedMenace: “It is not getting better - the new client is only good on mobile. If you can honestly look at the legacy client on PC and say it is worse than the new one you're dreaming. People accept the need for change but when the update is a massive step backwards and screws over PC users it's not acceptable. The UI is simply not better for PC users. ” Every true CoW Player is PC and Phone user.You need phone to be able to check in when not home. Overall I bel…

• Quote from Suna232: “People need to stop complaining and look forward. In every update I see things being added that community suggested or things being fixed that community complained on here on forum. Just because someone is nostalgic or is used to something it doesn't mean that it is actually good. Game is getting better and more self-explanatory by every update and is following correct path. Legacy cannot be back as it is not compatible anymore . ” It is not getting better - the new client i…

• Call of War 2.0 - Part One

TheRedMenace - - News

"makes the game more beautiful on all platforms" Is a joke. I can't believe what I'm seeing returning to the game today. You have completely disregarded your PC users and ruined the UI for the sake of mobile users.

TheRedMenace - - News

Quote from freezy: “Info regarding the CoW2.0 update We are postponing the release to tomorrow, July 21st. We will also split up the content of the release. Tomorrow we will only release the new UI changes for desktop and mobile (beta clients), but not the new map graphics. New map graphics will be released several weeks later, after we had enough time testing and optimizing them on beta. More news regarding this will follow. Thanks for your patience! ” I think you and the other developers have …

TheRedMenace - - News

Why is this update feeling like a terrible mobile to PC port?? The UI is such a step down compared to the previous one, which was smooth and looked good, totally unacceptable for PC players, and what's the harm in letting us choose the have legacy client still????

• Servers Down?

TheRedMenace - - Bug Reports and Issues

10,000 Gold compensation per player sounds about right.