Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum protest!

_Pyth0n_ - - General Discussions

Quote from Donk2.0: “Airdrop tank next (Joke... hopefully) ” Don't jinx it please ._.

• Release Notes - 2024-04-09

_Pyth0n_ - - News

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “youtube.com/watch?v=M3PvVXPo_cU ”

_Pyth0n_ - - News

Quote from Vanrendo: “Ok I'm currently on a HWW map as Allies and the 50% strength bonus has been updated on plains,no bonus in cities. ” Wait really??? Damn freezy said 2-6 weeks or something like that ;-; Edit: No, the buffs clearly state +50% forest, +25% urban. The only thing that changed for TDs was stealth, not strength in plains

• this needs to GO!

youtube.com/watch?v=M3PvVXPo_cU

_Pyth0n_ - - News

Quote from Vanrendo: “Quote from Suna232: “Soo tank destroyers are very good unit now? ” I think so.They've lost the city bonus though but they still are useful along with Attack bombers and Artillery. ” They apparently forgot to switch the city buff with the plains buff so the city bonus is still there for the time being. It'll be phased out in the next update.

• Well at least I can finally use militia for convoy strats without feeling guilty now

• Is the x10 plane dmg bug affecting all games??

• Forum protest!

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Remember when we thought "boosters aren't purchasable coz they do the same thing as gold." Good times. ” I remember when gold alone was the issue. Good times. ” When you unironically miss the whales-

• Modern META

Quote from Frederichdergrosse: “Complete noob. Just tryin to figure it all out. Takeaways from the thread: RRG + AA is Meta No counter meta exists (fundamentally beats meta but looses to mish mash of units) NB > Navy, Subs > Navy, Navy only if location makes it absolutely necessary, and then loose so much res an time that it again renders mostly irrelevant. Scouts vs Stealth <-- anywhere this can be seen as a chart??? And a personal request to the experienced hands, a few minutes of your time an…

• Quote from jhone432: “1. Yes. Non-High Command members can only create 1 custom map per month. HC members can create several more per month (IDK the exact number). ” Er, no. Non-HC members cannot make custom maps, whilst HC members can make 1 custom map per month.

• Forum protest!

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “the frogs don't need to embark or disembark. ” They instantly convert???? That's kinda OP...

• Artillery is one of the only units that can deal damage to other units without taking any in return. I've honestly never considered artillery "expensive", because it's always worth the cost. Sure, Axis artillery is expensive, but Axis everything is expensive. And even tho artillery does cost more overall (Ex: 1.3k total RSS for 1 inf compared to 1.9k total RSS for 1 artillery, not counting money), I would argue 1 artillery is worth more than 2-3 infantry, making its cost much more reasonable. Ma…

• Forum protest!

Quote from whowh: “Also, you're saying coiners, not golders/whales. Did they rename the currency? ” Eh, new times, new names. Golders/whales/carders/coiners/P2W, they're all the same Quote from whowh: “Wait I thought that was a joke. I just looked it up and it's real. That's ...uh...new. How were (are?) they as units? and is there a doctrine boost? ” Both are just anti-unarmored heavy armor units. Easy enough to defeat with ABs. No idea about how the water tanks even work tho.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “This guide is officially useless now... ” lol, what do you mean by "officially"? It's my guide so I guess I should be the one to declare it so, eh? And as I said elsewhere, they were nerfed but that doesn't make them useless. Most of the guide still stands, though the stealth paragraph is a bit bleakened (is that a word?). ” Officially didn't really have a connotation, sorry. Just pointing out to newbies who start using this guide and then getting…

• Newbie Advice

_Pyth0n_ - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Lightningstar7081: “So hi guys I'm new at CoW (I've played CoN before) and I just wanna ask if u guys got any advice for a newbie like me? For my first game I've been playing as Yugoslavia, is there any advice about what to do as Yugoslavia? Also, what country do u guys think is best? Thanks a lot ” Hey man, for some of the best content on the forums, check out these guides forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…nomic-guide-2024-updated/ - The Economic Guide forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…l-g…

• This guide is officially useless now...

• Forum protest!

Quote from whowh: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “This is created as a petition of sorts standing against this new update. It will only make the game worse and to be honest, pay to win. We currently have a good thing going, the game is enjoyable. As nice as a new unit is, this is not the right way to implement it. And so I gather all the other noble people here to join me! We should stand together and state the fact that we are against this, however likely it is to be ignored. Glory to the protest…

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “What if… Hitlers march on Munich successfully happened? ” Worst case scenario, civil war, prolly. Didn't have as much chance of success as Mussolini...

• Misinformation Factory

_Pyth0n_ - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “see, told you, this is deleted now. ” We deleted it, both me and kadeko agreed and apologized. ” Then I will delete as well.

_Pyth0n_ - - News

Quote from freezy: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Even with potential tweaks to damage output, HP or costs, other units outshine them dramatically. With it being so slow and expensive, any smart player would use those resources for other units. HTs also have the same counters as MTs; you don't need some special unit to deal with HTs. The only threat they pose is their HP, which is easy enough to whittle down with attack bombers or artillery (or even RRGs in certain cases). Perhaps a buff to SPAA, to dis…