Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WW1 Roleplay Game?

Tsar_Lyagushka - - Roleplaying Threads

Well I don't want to sound rude but doing RP in this period here on CoW is a bit useless as there is already a WWI game made by the devs. If you really want to play during WWI try Supremacy 1914.

• First of all, I'm grateful for the research that everyone did. However, there are some contradictions : Some units would fit better in other categories or are badly chosen in my opinion, such as : The Laffly W15TCC as an armoured car lvl4 This is actually just a truck with a 47 mm SA37 anti-tank gun rear mounted, so in my opinion (not an expert in this domain but very interested by History) the W15TCC would be better as a Tank Destroyer level 1, as the letters CC in the name means Tank Destroyer…

• I will represent the Baguette's France's Republic in this game Name : MrBigToad7C9 XP : Almost 3 months or more in Call of War and 5 years in Supremacy 1914, I always RPed my articles on Supremacy Country : France Purpose : To bring French food to all civilized countries

• I will take this game as a challenge, let's try with the Soviet Union.

• La Resistance.

Tsar_Lyagushka - - Alliance Introductions

French froggies people is represented by myself in this alliance, so don't be afraid to join if you're from a country that isn't represented, be proud of representing it. No matter what happens, the Resistance flame must not die and will not die !