Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Naval Mines

Average_Luz - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Many suggestions like this have been around this forum for as long as I can remember. It is usually just people thinking up "stuff" that existed back then and want to add it because well, it makes more units and people like that. No one ever seems to bother about how this would contribute to gameplay. What would mines DO that would make this game into a BETTER game?? ” It would make moving your navy a bit more careful and strategic, like Germany having mines all around…

• Naval Mines

Quote from cycle9: “another poor concept, no counter mine craft? ” Just avoid them

• Naval Mines

Battleships would be able to deploy mines into the sea, the mines will deal damage to the following units: No damage to other units 10 Damage to Ships (No defense) 5 Damage to Submarines (No defense) The mines will be visible as a unit and any enemy ship that comes by it will be shown until the ship or sub passes by it. 1 ship may deploy 1 mine every 12-24 hours, as to not cover the sea with them The mines cannot be destroyed by any fire by enemy ships. Level 2-3 Destroyers and Cruisers and subm…

• wheres midway

• Change Coalitions

-Make max coalition count 5, just to give players a more wider experience to have more members and allys close to you -Make a Axis, Allied, Pan Asian, Comintern default coalition flag along with defaults -Make players make a coalition after 30 seconds to 1 minute just to let everyone come in and let them create a coalition and make sure there arent two axis powers. -Make the coalition leader stand out on the main coalition page instead of mixing them -MAYBE start the game out with 2 coalitions a…

• It is never needed, you refresh to see the new player count for games, and it resets back to normal

• Call of war, or to those mods who fix your problem 5 GOD DAMN YEARS LATER! don’t shove unimportant events in our faces, I had to scroll 12 event games to find a HWW 1939 game and it wasn’t fun, make the limit 5

• Bytro won’t give a crap lmao, average company like the others in this capitalist world

• - When someone joins a new round their often blocked by a “Game creation still in progress sign” and then most country’s are already picked - So many people join at once, 30 seconds and you have all 25 people join at once spamming Germany all the time - Only 1 new game is active so 30 people rampage the join button and speed run getting Germany I suggest put 3 new HWW 1939 games to combat players spamming the join button and us having to wait DAYS to get the right country

• That just says bytro loves money more than it’s details, wow bytro

• Quote from Destructo the Great: “Axis: heavy tanks because they r monsters and can kill anything Comintern: medium tanks, easy to spam Allies: tac bombers of course Pan Asian: Armoured cars or Light tanks ” Axis Heavy Tanks are good, but make sure to build some infrastructure if your transporting them to a far front. Average 18 damage for level 1 heavy tanks is OP for HWW 1939. Medium tanks for Comintern countries are fine, it’s just the low damage means you need some anti tank to technically bo…

• USSR Intercepters

Pashinin I-21, boom, 1940 aircraft and doesnt look old!

• Gold

I think bytro should focus more on Players, support tickets and the GAME, BUT AS PER USUAL THEIR DIRTY CAPITOLISTS THAT DONT CARE A CRAP ABOUT US AND OUR COMPLAINTS!

• so your asking to lower profits for bytro, pfft. Good Luck!

• Many of you have heard of forums opening the topic of best units, but Everyone seems to be picking units but not describing them! Ask me if your favorite unit is good or not and based of your favorite I will tell you the pros and cons of that unit!

• Call of War 2.0 - Part One

Average_Luz - - News

Excuse the me, auto correct

• Call of War 2.0 - Part One

Average_Luz - - News

Quote from AdolfoBenitoPaquito: “1. Just one simple question: WHO TOLD YOU TO CHANGE THE GAME??? version 1.5 was terrible but now 2.0 is just a joke. Please do what we want you to do and stop destroying this game. ” I agree here, if you could Bytro me please do a throwback event on your anniversary so we could experience a week of what COW used to be

• For Spain you need to: -Ally with Germany and Italy if possible -Launch invasion of France if possible and seize ports in Marseille to make a good navy -Use Motorized infantry as it regularly has lots of damage and speed -Launch an invasion of Portugal and it’s, colonies -Go Conservative if France is allied with US and UK, would focus on building up if you are a skilled player in economics. Otherwise that’s all for Spain

• USSR Intercepters

Maybe USSR heavy starters should be KV 1 and then 2

• USSR Intercepters

Like this, would make the Skin look awesome and put fear into the enemys hearts!