Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from 6thDragon: “What would make more sense would be to have units recover at a facility that produces new units of that type. Those same facilities are churning out new units. These units would "repair" in much the same way a new unit is created in the first place. Think about it, to use the example of a 1,000 man unit suffering 50% casualties, you would recruit, train, and equip 500 new infantrymen instead of 1,000. This would largely be similar to how a new unit is created in the first …

• Quote from z00mz00m: “Convince me why I should build attack bombers. I never use them, for these reasons: 1. Shorter range than tactical bombers, meaning you need more air bases and you spend more time refueling during hops. 2. Less HP than tactical bombers, meaning they wear out and become ineffective sooner. 3. Better at killing heavy armor, which is already countered by artillery, a unit everyone starts to build on day 2. 4. Worse at killing infantry, which has a better AA value, and is harde…

• Komintern

randomperson0195 - - Questions and Answers

Spam heavy tanks, anti air, rocket arty, normal arty, infantry, and some militia for defense. As for Air Force just ignore it except for making some interceptors. Lastly, for navy use cruisers and destroyers and maybe some battleships for land bombardment.

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Ah yes, let us revive the dead. Summon the voodoo temple ” lol, apart from the fact that this has been suggested 2 trillion times and been rejected 2 trillion times this post isn’t even in the right channel.

• Imo battleships have their uses, I mainly use them to bombard land along with abusing their massive health and damage. I usually just stack battleships with some destroyers and carriers, as interceptors are just more effective then cruisers in many ways.

• Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from Outlaw828: “That feature is removed as the reason it existed has also been removed. ” I joined in May 2021, what is the reason they existed? ” I believe a while ago buildings consumed resources.

• Contact support if you encounter any bugs

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Well I'm not an economist, but I'd say printing more money does nothing for the underlying production of goods. The "money" in CoW represents auxiliary resources, which are very real indeed. Think of them as the ability to pay your citizens for their labor. Money income could be seen as "taxation", which can only be done on a civilian economy which is actually producing something. So when you're talking about increasing it, you shouldn't have a bank, but rather a civil…

• Finally gives us something to do with those leftover wounded troops!

• Cool suggestion! With some tweaking and balancing I can see this in the game, only problem I see is that this might not be worth it, conquering new cities gets you more resources (albeit 1/4 regular production) and 10 vp.

• Nuke buff

randomperson0195 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “ Quote from z00mz00m: “I've never seen a successful use of heavy tanks. I've seen them slowly plodding along and getting pounded by artillery. They are too slow to be a real threat, in my experience, losing most of the benefits of armor while inheriting the weaknesses against artillery and air power. ” They have their uses, especially when overstacking with slow units like normal AA, AT, RRGs, Infantry, and Artillery. They really should only ever be used in Axis or Cominter…

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from General Michaelis: “well i really like the idea of suicide kamakazi bombers but i guess this unit should be only be available in the pan-asian doctrine it would be a good idea if there is 1 unique type of unit that each doctrine can produce (sum of 4 diff unique units) also to make the suicide bombers (the pan-asian unique unit) balance, here me out .. here is how: 1-very low health .. it can be shoot down easily if the enemy have good air system . its the same a…

• I usually never build infantry as allied doctrine, when you start off you have so much infantry that you don’t even know what to do with them all. Early game I use them for some conquering and city protection but late game is when I switch to more powerful infantry types (commandos, paratroopers, and mechanized infantry). As for other doctrines like Comintern and pan Asian with infantry buffs I like to use infantry a bit more. Pan Asian infantry is powerful because they preform well in forests w…

• Quote from pod_than: “Was it bad to do? ” necroposting is usually disliked by the community.

• Quote from pod_than: “It would be great if stowaway environment, including “ Ship-to-ship cargo transfer ”, were implemented. ” Did you just reply to a 6 year old thread?

• Quote from Nadda: “you know this a meme thread right? ” could make out that much.

• Nuke buff

?

• Bicycle infantry would basically be motorized infantry but on bicycles, in the end this feature feels like a good and original one just that it would be hard to implement. If it were added to the game it would be as I said similar to motorized infantry. While being used a lot historically it wouldn’t fit very well into call of war, like donk said it would just overcomplicate a simple ww2 rts game.

• But……industries already increase money production???

• Nuke buff

Quote from DecendedDemon: “Quote from randomperson0195: “*ahem* there’s this thing called an “anti aircraft gun” ” you'd need like 4 a stack, they only shoot down nukes if the total air damage of the stack its attacking exceeds the nukes health ” Since when was it hard to stack a few anti aircraft in a stack? Nukes are expensive and difficult to produce, you need a level 5 secret lab if you want to be able to produce them at a semi decent pace, thousands of resources and manpower not to mention …