Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kick

GoRoX98 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Administration, heck? Game №1622741. Was kicked (banned), I use gold in this game and was banned heck? I check description: no cheating I play with 2 friend Unban pls.

• Find friends

GoRoX98 - - Find Co-players

Hello guys, need co-op players for me. I have clan, if smn would like to up.

• Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “What about American and Russian? ” Air division of USSR have 100-120 ariplanes, some division have 350 airplanes.

• Quote from Jaws: “Airbourne recon is covered by patrol when done correctly. Transporting divisions is just not practical. 1 squadron is NOT and has NEVER been even close to 150 planes lol. Transporting a para drop and transporting a fully fledged infantry division are 2 very different things. ” 1 squadron of Luftwaffe have 3-4 groups, sometimes 5. 3-5 groups its 110-150 airplane When i write this idea I read organization structure;)

• Quote from comrade dave: “The ju52 was used to transport german paratroops over Crete, it didn't start so well but they won so air transport is a viable option. ” Not only transport, also spy airplaens very helpful.

• Quote from Akulla3D: “Yes transport of a paratrooper squadron is viable, but to load a light tank division onto a plane and transport it is not something realistic. Even in our modern world divisions are transported by sea more or less or on their own power. Excluding specal forces and replacements. ” okay, features transport for soldiers i think need added. Now tank transport on airplane;) Developers read ideas?

• Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “I think he means a carrier of, say, C-47's rather than 1 plane carrying the whole division. That would just be ridiculous. ” Yes. Because if I make 1 day (in game its. i think, half year or year) 1 airplane, then its so funy:D

• Quote from Akulla3D: “Not sure that those sorts of things existed during WWII. Can you specify some actual air craft from the time period that could move a whole Division at once. Thanks. ” 1. Spy airplane: Germany: Ar. 95; Ar. 198; Ar. 240; Ju 88H(S) and other; USSR: P-12; Ту-2Р; Як-9Р and other. All country have spy airplane. 2. About transport, i think 1 squadron can transport 1 division. 1 standart divison about 15000 people. One squadron Luftwaffe maximum 150 airplanes. Me. 323 Gigant can t…

• I think need 2 more types airplane: spy airplane (he can fly on enemy terretori and has a chance to show up 25 to 60% (depending of the level)) transport airplane (can transport light tank (3 lvl) and soldiers (motorized infantry - 2 lvl; mechanized - 3 lvl) About map: I think need add rivers and bridges, spies and airplane can destroy bridge.

• Air

GoRoX98 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I (Spain) and Italy in alliance in this party, our future enemy is Yugoslavia. But he can fly on our territory. therefore he can see my units. DJGNZhKWO5g.jpg

• 195513_1920_1080.jpg Hello my friend! Do you like Empire? No, do you like BIG Empire? Also you like Russian culture and people? Then join us!;) Only 16+ and active people Application: 1. Nick 2. Age 3. How many days in week you play? 4. Rank Собственно если ты русский (русскоговорящий), адекватный и тебе нравиться игра (будешь активно играть), то пиши, сразу приму. Требования небольшие: 16+, хотя бы онлайн несколько дней в неделю Заявка: 1. Ник 2. Возраст 3. Сколько дней в неделю планируете игра…

• Russian translate

GoRoX98 - - Questions and Answers

Hello. Developers, do you plan to translate the game into Russian?