Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Actual Role Players

Galindor - - Roleplaying Threads

Quote from Emperor Lelouch: “Also i found the game and looked through the Newspaper and from what i saw even me not being afk only 3 other people were active. If i wasnt afk then it would only have been 4 people active. Not a RP. ” I checked back on this, you are still listed as inactive, meaning you haven't checked back on the game at all, one more lie to fuel your ego-train?

• Actual Role Players

Quote from Emperor Lelouch: “Apparently that game i forgot to bookmark it like i always do. Plus the fact that game was created just before i had to go to drill training for the National Guard where i was gone for 3 days. So its not the fact i abandoned it but i forgot about it oops that was a technical issue on my fault. On the other hand you can't say im not a Hardcore Role Player cause you have never experienced me in a RP where i hadnt mistakenly forgot to bookmark the game and was busy. Als…

• Actual Role Players

Quote from Emperor Lelouch: “Once again i ask you what was the games name? Fyi 5 active players out of 10 is still a failed game. Until you can provide more details on the game then ur info is mere rumors not facts. ” 1932 Role play. Right, keep making up more excuses for leaving, you hadn't posted a single time. You were never active. I don't even understand why someone who can barely type proper English sentences labels himself as a "hardcore" roleplayer, when he also doesn't even manage to be…

• My in-game name is Verathil by the way!

• Name in the game: Verathil Experience in Roleplay: I've Roleplayed on different games for about 10 years now. Where are you from: The Netherlands.

• Actual Role Players

Quote from Emperor Lelouch: “I could careless about your game but like i tell players in my RP games if RP is not happening or things in the game are not following the rules its not worth my time to continue playing it and wasting my efforts to make it a actual RP. 1 out of 10 players is not a RP game unless 5 or 7 are actually RP that makes a RP game not 1-3. Also please explain the RP game i was in. So i can go into more detail why i stopped playing it. ” The fact you don't even know what game…

• Actual Role Players

Quote from LightningTurk: “I do hope you dont mean me. If so, I Havent even joined an rp yet in CoW and im getting called out XD ” No, the maker of this thread I was referring to. Don't worry!

• Actual Role Players

Calling yourself a hardcore roleplayer while you're inactive in one of the RP games you've joined. Good job.

• Game has already started. Kind of a shame that Emperor Lelouch and Subject5 ( THE HOST! ) are already inactive.

• Player: Galindor Avowed ideology: Socio-Capitalism Form of government: Oligarchy Capital: Algiers The country as well as the state are entirely fresh, thus they lack a history that would make them a rival or ally of any other nation.

• Simple RP

Italy!

• For now I'd like to sign up as Algeria, when the signing has been confirmed, I'll post the description!

• I could fill the slot for Spain!

• Dystopian Future RP

At what time will we hear more about this game?

• Dystopian Future RP

Algeria, with a current authoritarian regime that tries to uphold it's fascist ways, but is slowly falling to the people's cry for democracy and freedom.