Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think we should have military exercises that boost troop power either temporarily or permanently that you can do after completing some objectives, for example capturing a given amount of provinces, or destroying some amount of units

• I’ve been wondering, wouldn’t it be nice if the game had some real weather, instead of just sunny and cloudy? For example, for a country like the UK, you could have a lot of rain, for a country like USSR, you could have a lot of snow, and so on. Also, based on the weather, troops’ attack/defense would change as well. Day and night would also be interesting.

• Wouldn’t it be more realistic if oil would be deducted from your resources every time aircraft refuel? Also it should be a certain amount for every aircraft, not a fixed amount, as every aircraft uses different amounts of fuel. I don’t have a suggestion as to how much, but it should be a decent amount, I’d say. Have your say in the comments

• *WANTED*

BazookaBomber - - Off Topic

I don’t know about successful, but I’ve seen Netherlands survive only with colonies. The leader was active, and the round lasted about 15-20 days. Talking about troops, I think there are about 5-10 land troops in the core provinces, 1-2 ships, and a few troops in the colonies (I may be wrong about the colonies, may be more or less). After I invaded Netherlands as Germany (well, according to you, I’m sympathetic), I offered peace, and later on share map since I felt bad for him as he even applied…

• Isn’t it possible to recode the map to fit those countries? I just want the map to be realistic as possible.

• Might as well remove the name “Historic” then. Also it’s really offensive of mods to speak like that about those countries.

• I was wondering.. why don’t we have Andorra, Monaco, Liechtenstein, and Vatican (maybe, acceptable if not) in rounds, as AI controlled nations? Would be much more realistic. I asked some people in the chat about this and a moderator replied saying it’d be “meaningless” having this many “little” nations. It’s very very unrealistic not having these countries especially in the Historic World War round, as it’s name says, it’s Historic. It could be brought in as countries with a decent army, like Lu…

• CLOSED

BazookaBomber - - Suggestions / Criticism

He was just saying he was leaving, and stating the facts why. Nothing more.

• CLOSED

BazookaBomber - - Suggestions / Criticism

no.. maybe you should think again.. maybe you’ll change your decision.. btw it’s me general Ahad

• add police

BazookaBomber - - General Discussions

yeah. It’s also totally unrealistic. In a war, you would be in high risk to even step outside, let alone have a revolt.

• add police

I think you’re right. I’m at fault here. Forgot there was no SWAT. But honestly I think there should be another way to avoid revolts other than placing troops or using gold.

• add police

I think it’s better having S.W.A.T. than normal police. Edit: Whoops.. there aren’t SWAT in ww2 lol

• Provinces trade ?

BazookaBomber - - Questions and Answers

And also if I’m correct you can only trade 4 provinces in a round in total only.

• Private HWW Map - Release Notes

BazookaBomber - - News

yeah totally agree with the 100 player HWW

• I’ve a round suggestion. How about a round historically accurate, similar to - 1939 - Historic World War - except with all nations playable, and with a higher amount of victory points necessary for a victory, and not ending within a certain amount of days? That way weapons that were otherwise unusable since most rounds ended before research would now be possible to use, like nukes. It would also see more people interested in the round since fighting more would be necessary to win. Would also be …

• I have recently detected an error in the province of Baku in the 1939 - Historic World War map. Baku is identified as part of Persia despite being part of the Soviet Union in 1939. Baku, or Azerbaijan as a whole was taken over by the soviets and officially became a part of the Soviet Union on the year of 1936. I know this one error may not mean much to decide the fate of the round, but if this was solved it would be nice. Edit: I forgot to say this, but the same applies to the province of Gyumri…