Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Isn't it more realistic that planes can land at a different airport if they want, rather than returning to the Airport they took off from? Why can't they land at a different airport after hours of patrolling, an airport a little closer?

• Quote from cincinnatiman: “i am quiting the game, people abuse in how they talk is out line for game, stateing this there is some ways to impove this game, 1) alow subs to fire missles at long range targets, 2) alow jets to fire missles as well 3) something i talk lot people about a bio lab to make virus and or other agets that can efeck the so call people 4) ack see city being blow up sky rises falling small download can alow some this to happen with out slowing game down, also small down load …

• My apologies if this has been asked and answered. As resources are so vital, what countries produce more than others? Is there a list somewhere that shows who produces what and how much?

• Quote from laaaaaaaaga: “Quote from SlamHammer: “It always sends you the quickest route. It's dependant on your units speed, terrain, and also whether the area is yours or the enemies. ” unless it's bugged, and can't see some routes for some reason. Happens way too often. ” I've only been playing a few months. Still, I've not come across any bugs. Plenty of people who don't understand the mechanics, but never a bug.

• The only way I know of countering a Military Sabotage Spy is by placing a building in each province. Another way could be to have 'a large number of Counter Espionage Spies' in your Capitol. I need to test this theory though.

• All is fair in love and war. Trust, but verify. There are so many cliches I could throw at you, you seem to leave yourself open to them. Anyway, I hope you learned from that. Enjoy your game.

• Noob

SlamHammer - - General Discussions

That's a classic 'noob' mistake to make. You know that the damage from the sea is going to be minimal because ships can only fire so far, and retracting your troops would negate the damage any ship can do early on. So the instant threat is from land based enemies. Why build a Navy?

• Nuke buff

SlamHammer - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from randomperson0195: “Quote from DecendedDemon: “Quote from randomperson0195: “*ahem* there’s this thing called an “anti aircraft gun” ” you'd need like 4 a stack, they only shoot down nukes if the total air damage of the stack its attacking exceeds the nukes health ” Since when was it hard to stack a few anti aircraft in a stack? Nukes are expensive and difficult to produce, you need a level 5 secret lab if you want to be able to produce them at a semi decent pace, thousands of resource…

• Power to demolish.

Did I mention I'm half Irish?

• Nuke buff

Has anyone ever had a nuke bomber shot down?

• Power to demolish.

Quote from Donk2.0: “Quote from SlamHammer: “Quote from Donk2.0: “The thing is, with this feature, it won't really do anything. ” I disagree, because I could use the ability to demolish a few Recruit Centres right now.Quote from Donk2.0: “they do nothing except boost manpower ” I got manpower pushing 1200 while the rest of my res are 6/700 per hour so a boost in manpower is something I could do without right now. ” Yeah, I understand that. But why would you want to spend some of your limited res…

• Power to demolish.

Quote from Donk2.0: “The thing is, with this feature, it won't really do anything. ” I disagree, because I could use the ability to demolish a few Recruit Centres right now. Quote from Donk2.0: “they do nothing except boost manpower ” I got manpower pushing 1200 while the rest of my res are 6/700 per hour so a boost in manpower is something I could do without right now.

• Power to demolish.

Quote from z00mz00m: “Useful when you capture a city but expect to lose it. The fair way to do this is for the demolition to take time, like construction. And it should cost something, like 10% of the cost of constructing the building. ” That is precisely why I was talking about a 'demolition team', one you will need a barracks for either in the province you capture or in a nearby province, or a team already made in preparation that can follow the war machine around. This idea was prompted by, t…

• Power to demolish.

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “The solution there should be produce more food, not produce less troops. ” Yeah right, that's the initial thought that went through my head. Nah! I've been trying to catch up since, but at the expense of other resources, troops, research etc The race to keep up is 'real' lol

• Power to demolish.

Well, I am a self confessed noob to CoW so please excuse my naivete. I am currently in a game where I have way too many Recruitment Centres, over compensated because of a previous game where I ran out of troops,and although the man power is great in this game, the buggers are eating through way too much food. Ideally, I'd like to demolish a few RCs to to balance it out a bit, and figured I'd make the suggestion.

• Power to demolish.

I am sure this suggestion would've been tendered before, please forgive me for refreshing it with my own take on it. Suggestion: Give the user the power to demolish buildings. Allow the user to create a 'demolition man/team' in the barracks, so that they can demolish those buildings that are no longer required. Depending on the level of building any resources gained can be returned to the user. i.e. Recruitment Centres, Propaganda Offices Thank you, in advance, for listening.

• Quote from Hurbala: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “You need High Command to add pictures to your articles, I think. ” I don't like it, but it is the truth! ” I have high command, and an ounce of weed. It doesn't help.

• I'm using an apple phone to write an article for the newspaper and I can't see a way to add a photo to it. I know, I'm asking a lot. Still, can you please add this feature. Thanks in advance.

• I have only ever cashed out with a coalition, grabbing the gold and gone, knowing full well if I didn't someone else would.

• How do you win?

Has anyone got those points. 626 as a solo player and from what starting point/country?