Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The title says it all. I want to join an 100 players Map which would start today, but when I search for new games, I either get a 100 Players Map that at Day 5 or so or don't receive any result at all? I tried to filter the search but still nothing. Can anybody make things clear, please?

• Peace period bug?

Wolvergrad - - Bug Reports and Issues

No, the respective player attacked my province a few hours AFTER I had joined the game. But I'm happy that you agree that this is a major bug.

• Peace period bug?

No, I started a new game. The province that the guy attacked was one of my core provinces. I don't think it was garrisoned, but even without it, the guy shouldn't be allowed by the system to attack me before day 15.

• Peace period bug?

Okay, so I have returned from a big hiatus and I'm testing the new updates the site has bought after I left. I joined a game on the brand-new Pacific map, with the Peace Period enabled. I selected my country, did some constructions for the beginning and set my troops to attack a neightbour AI country. I access the respective game a few hours later and what did I see? An human player captured one of my core provinces. I wanted to send my troops there but I get the following error: "You CANNOT att…

• This has been suggested before, and it had got some negative reviews. What shots these suggestions down is, as stated above, the small dimensions of the AI countries in comparison with the actual playable countries, referring, in this case, to the number of provinces. Indeed, there are countries with like 14 provinces which somehow could be played as(for example, Lithuania in the 100 Players Map), but in most Call Of War maps, the playable countries nearly always have an AI country next to each …

• I don't think it was a spy, because nobody would set spies in like 5 provinces that mass-revolted... Indeed, I remember the morale rising to 35% in some cases, but, for instance, in my example it obviously didn't happen.

• Yeah, but if we think to implement them in the game, we can see that they will hardly differentiate from the Fortifications we already have in the game, in terms of the function they fulfill, not in terms of aspect.

• I have played this game since the end of 2015, and I have a pretty good experience about the mechanisms of Call Of War. But, there's something that's weird and illogical for me. It is about the event named "Uprising" . We all know that, in Call Of War, an uprising consists in the revolt of a province whose morale is lower than 25% (40% in some cases if I recall correctly and its joining to another country(usually a neutral one). What I don't understand is the fact that when one or more province(…

• You can build Fortifications, dude....

• Can't see players...

I created a new 22-players map like 20 minutes ago and four persons already joined. Obviously, we're five in total, but from the five users which are listed in the window which appears after you press the "i" button of every game, only two seem to appear in the game. I made it a Team Game, and i could've seen countries brighten up if somebody else would've joined. The weird thing is that not the second player is the one who is shown in the game, it seems that the 4th person made it.

• Can I still join? If yes, then I'm in.

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Wolvergrad - - Roleplaying Threads

Not sure if anybody else has already pointed it out, but I'm pretty sure that Burma and Myanmar are the same country.

• Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from Wolvergrad: “there could be a Heavy Gold "Spam"Restricted game from time to time ” Would it be on a per day, week, month or game basis? ” Game basis and day would be too much, one time per week would work if you ask me.

• I like this idea, it sounds very good and I consider it a good addition to CoW. It would be helpful, because it would give the player a signal if enemy troops are approaching, of course if you can build it in the early days.

• Thank you for your support, I hope that the future viewers will not just watch this thread, I hope they will give some opinions on this suggestion. -.-

• I didn't say to remove the Gold totally, I'm aware of the fact that their monetary contribution has a considerable contribution in indirectly paying the servers and whatnot but like the periodical Team Game 100 Players Map, there could be a Heavy Gold "Spam"Restricted game from time to time, it won't hurt very much if you ask me.

• Gold and The 100 Players Map Heavy gold users taking down like 3-4 countries per week is something usually seen on the game called Call Of War, enspecially on the 100 Players Map, when some people become inactive, leaving their countries under the protection of a less-smarter tactician, the CPU. That's when, and not only then, the gold spammers do their heavy spamming "trick". Since I came here, I have played on a lot of 100 Players Map, and there's always a gold spammer and revolted users who c…

• When you click on somebody's profile, it would be something good to have a "SHOW" button next to the label that shows how much games a player had joined. If you click on the "SHOW" button, it could put up a list with the NUMBER(ID) and type of map of the games the respective player has joined, along with a"JOIN" button, which allows you to join the respective game if there are free spots. This suggestion would be good because it helps you to find games which are played by people you played other…

• <p>Like the title says, I can't control my units. In a detailed way, when I click on a certain unit on the map, the menu i which you order them to attack, march etc. doesn't show up.</p>

• I'm here to report a bug which I've encountered in the game 1,430,764. It is an 100 Players Map. It's the sixth day on this game, and I have played as Persia and conquered a few provinces already. Okay, not all are VP-givers, only two of them, which give me a total of two points, 52 overall. I've conquered them two days ago and I haven't lost their control. The bug is that when I go to the "Diplomacy" Menu and scroll down through the list of players, I still find myself having 50 points, not 52.