Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Release Notes - 2024-04-09

Geden - - News

Quote from OutOfIdeasX: “I like the rebalancing overall - its a step in the right direction. The stealth nerf on the TD's is too harsh in my opinion tho. 25% more power on plains is not enough. Why don't you grant them a 50% powerup (like all the other tanks) to be a good counter on this terrain? Lets see how the commando/paratrooper buff works out. I somehow have a feeling that this isn't enough. PS: There might be a mistake in the patch notes regarding tank destroyers. ” That's is a typo indee…

• Stats Improvements - New System Implemented

Geden - - News

Quote from General2.0: “Quote from General2.0: “I played (and won) America Homefront for the first time last week and it is not showing up in the achievements as well. ” Yesterday and this morning I got a lot of achievements including win on America Homefront, so I guess my stats are ok now. ” Our Devs did a hotfix for some stats/achievement related issues yesterday. So if that did the trick i'm happy thumbsup.png

• Quote from xOrleans: “@Geden - So apparently there's a new "bug" that stops achievement progress from updating. Is this already on your radar and if so, do you guys have a fix in the pipe coming soon? Will the progress that's achieved during this time be kept or lost? ” Can you give me some more details? Especially if you have some affected usernames it'd be a big help to diagnose the issue. You can send them to me via DM so as to not spam those players here.

• Release Notes - 2024-04-09

Geden - - News

1710839072_news_images_30185.png Big shop re-design, changes to the stealth balance of Militia, Paratroopers and Commandos, and a new gameplay role for the Tank Destroyer. Details inside! Attention, General! Great news for our Mobile Generals! Call of War's Mobile Shop has been overhauled to provide a more convenient and user-friendly experience. As always, for the best deals head to our Web Shop for unique offers, exclusive deals and daily gifts! 1710838973_news_images_30184.jpg We are bringing…

• Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “On the 'PVP Statistics" page (PC view), the units 'Score' displays with to the 11 decimal. That doesn't need to be that specific.... and would display better without running into other stats. Thanks for the Fix gents. ” Fix for this is on it's way, thanks for the report!

• Stats Improvements - New System Implemented

Geden - - News

Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from freezy: “I mean, it's just stats, and stats are inherently boring There was also no way to avoid a small data deviation sadly due to the temporary recording gap. The good part is that finally there are no more level resets and the realtime recording became more robust. And that this long dragged out task is finally complete. ” I'm glad it's finally been implemented. I'm sure you're aware how frustrating it was.By the way WDYM by "realtime recording"? Quote f…

• 1712234897_news_images_30263.png Attention Generals! Exciting news from our busy engineers! We've completed the migration to a new system for handling statistics in real-time. This means much improved reliability and up-to-date info on your player profile, rank, rewards as well as the potential for challenging new tasks in the Operations system! As the stats system was taken offline for a short duration during the upgrade, some statistics may not have been recorded. This means that, although we …

• Please do not apply by replying to this thread Please send a message as explained in the post.

• 1706284844_news_images_29811.png Greetings, General! Do you get deeply involved in Call of War, bring your knowledge to those who need it, and share your passion for the community on a daily basis? Have you thought about bringing your involvement to the next level? We are looking for volunteers to join our English moderator team! Our volunteers are the backbone of the community, ensuring an enjoyable game experience for all players. We moderate the chat rooms, help players with questions and sup…

• Release Notes - 2024-02-20

Geden - - News

1707229715_news_images_29905.png Booster Card Rebalance! New, shiny XL cards are now available. Additionally, different Card types now provide consistent values. We also made improvements to the trade interface, and added an indicator for fallout radius when launching nuclear weapons. Attention, General! Booster Cards have been rebalanced! To make Booster Cards more intuitive to use, we have unified the values provided across Card sizes. For example, a Small Booster Card will now always deduct 1…

• Release Notes - 2024-02-06

Geden - - News

1707229715_news_images_29905.png Attention, General!With this update several minor map issues have been fixed, including spelling mistakes, connection issues and missing landmasses.On the combat front, we addressed an issue where armies could halt their attack ticks in the midst of melee combat, leading to unfair advantages. Now all armies will diligently follow their assigned attack command. Last but not least, some inconsistencies in the user interface were adjusted, such as image alignments o…

• Release Notes - 2024-01-23

Geden - - News

1706020302_news_images_29774.png Attention, General!Nuclear weapons have become even more fearsome! Nuclear explosions will now cause fallout to rain down from the skies. The fallout will affect a large area around the explosion, damaging friends and foes alike for its duration. This adds a strategic element, requiring careful planning before deploying these weapons of mass destruction.You can test out the new and improved nukes by joining the Doomsday event maps, available this week. On top of …

• Tides Rising - Amphibious Tank Release

Geden - - News

Quote from cycle9: “8025227 8070231 ” Thank you! I checked the games and it helped me figure it out Looks like there was a mistake in the detailed release notes. The Amphibious Tanks can only be deployed in new game rounds. I've updated the notes accordingly, and sorry for the confusion!

• Happy Holidays - From the Bytro Team

Geden - - News

1703248264_news_images_29612.jpg ‘Tis the season of camaraderie and joy, and we're thrilled to have you with us as we celebrate this special time together! This year we reached many milestones and made great memories. Join us as we take a look at all that we achieved together this year. - Two exciting new units: the mighty Flame and Amphibious Tanks - Multiple balance passes to shake up the metagame - A new way to deploy your armies via Unit Cards, reshaping strategies - A complete revamp of the…

Geden - - News

Quote from cycle9: “the amphibious tank is locked out of the Pacific map? ” I'm not aware of any limitations in that regard - could you send me a gameID? I'll have a look that everything is working as intended.

Geden - - News

UPDATE: Due to a delay with the Release the Offerwall feature will be enabled tomorrow (2023-12-20). Sorry for the delay!

Geden - - News

1702994866_news_images_29525.jpg The last release of the year is upon us, and oh boy… It is a big one! Get ready for the new Amphibious Valentine DD Tank, enjoy new challenges in Operations and earn free gold with the new Offerwall feature on mobile! Attention, General! The Tides are rising - and with it they are bringing havoc and destruction. The new Amphibious Valentine DD Tank is now available in Call of War! This new offensive unit thrives when assaulting enemy coastlines. All three levels …

• 1702397954_news_images_29358.jpg Emerging from the waves comes a revolution to combat in Call of War. Today we are proud to unveil the Amphibious Valentine DD Tank! Attention, General! Built to support daring raids on your enemies coastlines, the Amphibious tank has greatly reduced embark and disembark timers. That means you can get in, wreak havoc and escape to the safety of the sea before your opponent ever knew what hit them. 1702394490_news_images_29345.jpg Strong against unarmored opponents…

• Release Notes - 2023-11-28

Geden - - News

1701184833_news_images_29177.png Attention, General! Out with the old, in with the new! Our tremendously talented art team has created new background art for you to enjoy when loading your games. And to make sure that things don’t get boring, the art will change every hour! If you want to have a longer look at the new artwork keep an eye on our Social Media channels. We’ll be sharing wallpaper versions of the artwork in the near future! Further, we improved visual clarity by adding the spy icon …

• Balancing Changes - 2023-11-14

Geden - - News

1698842181_news_images_28949.png Attention, General!Your feedback has been received loud and clear! We are rolling out balance changes to one of the most notorious units in Call of War: the Railroad Gun. With its combination of firepower, mobility and early availability it has become a jack of all trades that makes building other units inefficient. To curb the Railroad Gun’s early game power we have split it into two levels. Level 1 is a weaker version of the current unit at slightly reduced bui…