Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Flag packs

Rooklet - - Questions and Answers

Long ago i found a pack for call of war. would like more no amount of googling as helped me found where i got the pack i have from anyone have a link or something to spice things up?

• Somtimes spend all day watching for new game to get country would like start fresh map also get a good start time before any sleep etc. just got to be fast when its at 99/100 start refreshing

• Spamers

very over getting this seems daily now ### 1 - 4/12/24 - 04:04 Hello, I am the Alliance Leader, please add me to my Discord ID: 9wh8 As our alliance communicates here, I will promote you to Elder upon approval, I look forward to hearing from you, please reply

• My rank is level 1

Rooklet - - Bug Reports and Issues

Its almost a weekly bug now

• Cards

Curious, i don't see a option to buy cards? i went looking just as i expected this be a thing, seems not yet, i say not yet i wont be Surprised to see it in the future. Someone thinks you can cant seem to find that option. Just Curious, Expecting some back lash here golder etc etc. Remember game need funds to run. I don't spend $500 to win a round like someone is doing right now i did thank them for giving us hope for new content

• Hungary 73p map

Your over thinking it. doesn't matter what country your friends with, its the player behind the country you want to friend. Eg - Germany has joined 700 games won 0 has kdr of 0.33 they are not good pick to play with probably ditch you. now Poland has joined 158 games won 80 has KDR above 1.0 better pick why most likely to play the round with you Think stats of player no the countrey

• Ok i think i understand your question. units move across the sea to another land piece? they automatically make transports ships we do not need to make them for them to travel across the water

• Always double check stats etc never form or join a group for first 48hrs simple rules. this way find your self good place not get stuck with IA players etc always check the Alliance tags there are snakes out there

• Game wont load on steam

@freezy all working on steam now thank you

I cant load any game in steam will not load, also posted in discussion tab of steam apparently others with same issue. Call of war not loading on steam. On mobile works fine and thru website works fine. Just steam has issues. only annoying for me for steam achievements and i like to see that play time rise my quirks

Your welcome. ID #5904240 user name - Yeomanwardens

Yes still happening used to work also tried to update it. something has happened. Deleted removed from steam library still happens. before this i switched to mobile after that didn't work.

Getting this error on steam, Will work fine on other platforms

• No games??

Rooklet - - Suggestions / Criticism

There is 4 on list now. sometimes just need to come back 15 mins later as list refreshes

• Military Score

Explain how to make this higher is it units made player units killed or a combination?

• I can only contact support on mobile. not on PC which is%95 of my game play annoying. cant seem to get someone on mobile app to help. When i click Support on any menu or in a game round nothing happens

• It would be nice to have more options when creating games such as speed. Also ranked un ranked seen that in the past do not see it anymore? I do see a down side people may use it to farm kdr but limited to 1 game a month cant be blamed if people go inactive Safe guard to prevent farming is there

• Contact support

Hi just trying to inform you that when click contact support tab will not open, nothing happens either in game or on home page. Also tried to reset my Forum account but password reset link kept giving invalid keys.