Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 974.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum Memes

Lord Crayfish - - General Discussions

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Didn’t they end up being hit by the Germans and storm Eastern Europe in the early ‘20s? ” Yes but part of their selling point was Russia leaving WWI

• Quote from ChessSamurai1999: “Artillery is really expensive, but mainly as Axis, 1430 goods is quite high. On the other hand, where else are you using those goods? Metal can be invested in ships/tanks. Food into basically anything, while goods in the early game are diverted towards buildings/arty. Secondly, as comintern, it only costs what you call reasonable: 1000 ish goods. You're also paying for the fact the artilllery can deal RANGED damage, without taking any in return. That is why the meta…

• Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Faced the same issue, I also got achievements awards even though my last game was 20 days ago. Bytro glitches are getting crazy now. Personally, I would be fine if they don't remove this one, I got 3k gold for free till now. ” Are you sure they weren't achievements you accumulated during the stats bug period? Mine weren't updated for a few weeks and then the ones I know I did achieve during that time all updated recently. I haven't got anything I know I didn't achieve…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Lord Crayfish - - Off Topic

If you're expecting a nuclear war, I don't recommend Doomsday at the moment. The nuke bug chose the worst time to manifest itself and it isn't even predictable. Unless you're in it for the operation That said I'm having terrific fun in one right now anyway. It's basically Arms Race with a bit of nuking on the side Skibidi gyatt rizz ohio :skullemoji:

• Quote from Nostroma: “I disagree with the slow speed.... For accuracy, The depleted unit is not a bunch of walking wounded....just fewer troops. 5 men move just as fast as 500. So a weakened unit should not have a speed penalty... But as you said, not all the mechanics can be realistic. ” Why are the hitpoints down? It's nearly always because they have been in combat and casualties have been inflicted (or they have undergone a forced march for way too long, with the same effect). By the time the…

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “The loss in speed does suck, though. It would make more sense for it to go at the same speed as the unit it joins, no? ” We can't have every mechanic I guess and it makes sense for poor health to slow units down ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “@The Mister Class WHY DID YOU LET YOUR ARGENTINAN GRANDPA OUT!! ” Well this has aged well hasn't it?

• Quote from Phillip Bosley: “Did you use ChatGPT to make that image? ” Nope, found it on the internet. It's a Panzer III. Why?

• Forum Memes

Quote from Fox-Company: “Probably the Tetrarch, which was an air-liftable tank, not an actual flying tank, would be Air. ” I think this would be a pretty good choice. Comparable to the Stuart, shouldn't be too OP. Fits the theme best too. Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “All I could find was the secret tunnels the British made during World War 2 Although, some sources say that their has been fights in the Subways during World War 2. ” Why didn't the Nazis use the channel tunnel to invade Britain? …

• Forum Memes

Quote from Talvisota: “I mean to be perfectly honest, a military coup in favour of neutrality seems incredibly unrealistic due to neutrality being quite frankly the least extreme position you could take on anything. No offence intended, of course. ” Bolsheviks in WWI: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c7f7d57cee5afc4d211db1f37 Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “I have plans for the 1991 RP since I am Germany this time. And trust me, it’s going to be better. ” Every fascist dictator says that. Imagine i…

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “You could have convinced me it war German, at least for a few seconds. ” 3,3-dimethyl butanoic acid Wankpanzerpumpernikelsauerkrautwagen IV Not so different are they? forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c7f7d57cee5afc4d211db1f37

• Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “I searched through the forum and found a reference to lvl 2 rockets not being able to be shot down...Did this mean that lvl 1 rockets can be? I think so. ” The rocket descriptions have always made it clear at all levels that they are invulnerable during flight, and they now also add that being "supersonic" they cannot be intercepted. Quote from Cecil Rhodes.: “I've noticed that a similar bug occurs with all air units. They take too much damage from gorund units an…

• Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Then you prove my point, you spend resources on getting good AT when the enemy may just have lots of Infantry ” No I don't.I spend a bit on building anti-tank to level one and keeping them in reserve in case the enemy has good tanks.If he does, I research to level three and upgrade them all. If he has better infantry, I focus on those. Comintern saves 1/4 of the upkeep of regular units so it isn't as significant a waste…

• Release Notes - 2024-04-09

Lord Crayfish - - News

Quote from freezy: “The Team felt that Militia had Stealth on too many terrains, which was almost like a Commando. But only the Commando is supposed to be the all-around stealth unit. So it was discussed on which terrain we wanna remove the stealth of Militia. For their partisan role we wanted to keep their stealth in Forests and Hills. So it was decided to remove it in mountains. Because Commandos already have a buff in mountains, which serves to additionally diversify both units, and because w…

• Quote from pod_than: “If anything, I would't prefer rather to be realized disbanding a unit. Although reason is a very personal story, because it conflicts with my personal view of war. ” I oppose it for another reason—historical accuracy. Usually, when a unit was disbanded, the soldiers, aircraft etc. and sometimes even its organisational structure would be attached to or join other units. It's not currently possible to move the HP of one unit into another to "merge" them, but it is very easy t…

• Quote from 6thDragon: “Only time I ever played HWW, I joined as Japan. I knew to wait and look for a new map to drop, but usually do that when joining with alliance mates anyway. In my experience, as I fully expected, all the major powers were taken rather quickly. ” It's hard enough (and game breaking enough, on par with heavy gold use) to coordinate joining a WaW together as an alliance. I can't imagine the organisational charlie foxtrot of getting everybody to join the right HWW and pick the …

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Usually taken by a player who goes on a rampage through Europe for 1-2 days and then goes inactive ” Regrettably. Best or second-best map, second-worst players. Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “I've been waiting for a chance to Play as Japan in 1939 World At War for a long time ” I was lucky enough to get it twice by logging in at just the right time. But sometimes it helps to lobby camp for yourself, isn't it? Quote from Rooklet: “Somtimes spend all day watching for new…

• Quote from Lady Aragosta: “These all end in AUs where people blithely sling nuclear weapons around and almost nobody has any grounding in basic nuclear deterrence. Including proper rules would end very, very badly. I wonder how some of the people who play this would fare if placed in charge of an actual country for the duration of a war. And then there are people who whine about the game 'already being realistic so we should add such and such'. ” Nuclear deterrence depends on the notion that lea…

• Quote from Lady Aragosta: “The newspapers have been amusing; my first few ships were named after Manchurian leaders before I gave up and started giving them names like 'Phenolphlalene' and 'The Game' (which you just lost). I had an SS Frenellelge in there somewhere; I'm not entirely sure where that name came from, and may just have been trying to baffle newspaper readers. Now they're likely to last more than a few hours I think I'll revert to normal names. ” Phenolphthalein, aka 3,3-Bis*(4-hydro…

• Release Notes - 2024-04-09

Lord Crayfish - - News

@Geden (or any other staff online) seriously why was militia stealth removed in mountains? Nerfing the stealth a bit makes sense kind of (although frankly as buffing the commandoes and paratroopers does basically the same thing, this update essentially buffs commandoes twice) but in mountains? Apart from maybe forests they'd be more concealed there than any other terrain. As well as K. Rokossovski in this thread, BMFox has also complained. Somebody in the video commented "basically just ruined s…