Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• spanish flag

Jack - - Suggestions / Criticism

Why would you have a communist flags but not Fascist ones? If you compare their bloodshed of their own people or just people the NAZI's were girl scouts.

• Peace

Jack - - Questions and Answers

You should be able to fire and run. It has been used by smaller forces for centuries to combat larger forces. Like wise Generals have always been able to retreat or make a tactical movement to the rear as they called it in Iraq.

• Alternate Units

You would need to equal out the tech with number as it was in the real war. The US had all the resources, Communist had the man power. The US and England also had high tech as well they had the Pershing and the Comet and let's not forget the biggy-atom bomb. The US developed the B-17 and B-29 heavy long range bombers. The joint UK-US P-51 with drop tank and a Merlin Rolls Royce engine. Both the UK and US had developed Jet fighters by the end of the war only the UK had one that was limited operat…

• Alternate Units

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “They have that stuff already, Hack. ” I've looked and seen that there are no jets for the Germans. Nor does it start with light tanks already developed, or anything that made the Germans the threat they were in WW2. It took the world to defeat them. They had the first assault rifle, the MG-42, ME-109, ME-262, ME-263, Arado Ar-234, He-162, all were first. For the next 20 years the rest of the world used German technology to fight it's wars. I don't know everything bu…

• Alternate Units

The Germans had and used the first Jet Fighters and Bombers. They are the only ones who used and had Balistic missles during WW2. Their Medium tank Panther or Pzvt-VI was far above all other tanks in the field, just not enough numbers. Then there is the Tiger I and II. Germany should also start with Austria, and Czech and Poland theirs if it's 1940 and Denmark, Norway, Netherland, Belgium and France if it's 1942. Not to mention big portions of Russia with Finland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, and…