Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm sure that I'm not the only one that has been receiving multiple spam messages daily about " a new alliance" or "I want to buy your account for $3,000". Is there any way to fix this or at least limit it. My message box is filled with them.

• This might have been mentioned before but I think most large games need a third research slot. I understand that the goal of having two research slots is to ensure that gamers have to prioritize what kind of military they want to build but there are a lot of units in this game. In a lot of games most players don't even get to experience gaming with certain units because just two research slots is a bit restrictive. Anyone want to add to this??

• Best 1939 nation?

Kyle Callam - - Questions and Answers

Brazil and the United States are very good options. If you can conquer North or South America quickly then you can build up large amounts of resources and an army to take other parts of the world. Secondly, you're far away from most other players, sparing you from being conquered or invaded early on in the game. Lastly, if you've already taken your respective continent, be it North or South America then you won't have to worry about A.I randomly invading you from your most vulnerable spots.

• Surrendering units

Kyle Callam - - Suggestions / Criticism

I have suggested the surrendering feature for almost one year now. In this game units fight to the absolute death even after their capital and most large cities have been captured, which is totally unrealistic. There should be a feature where if a certain number of provinces and core cities are captured then the A.I will surrender or if their moral has fallen to certain amount.

• I think the fortifications even level 3 add too little value to defending units making the game largely offensive-oriented and defending a nation extremely difficult. Fortifications should add a lot more hp to defending units. During WW2 large fortifications were mostly by-passed solely because it would be difficult to take; the game should attempt to mimic this.

• Propaganda Centres

This suggestion is the best option I can think of to address the issue of mass revolting that is easy for most players and not too time consuming. What is the likelihood that it will be implemented?

• Propaganda Centres

This has probably been mentioned before but I think the concept of propaganda centres in this game needs to be updated. Whenever your nation starts growing, players have to spam propaganda centres, producing as many as possible to prevent provinces from rebelling and most times this doesn't even work they still end up rebelling. Instead, why not increase the cost to build and maintain propaganda centres and have them raise the moral of the immediate provinces around them even more. The higher th…

• I don't know if anyone here plays their other games but Conflict of Nations and Supremacy 1914 (their other games) are in an abysmal state right now, filled with bugs and hardly any updates, plus the forums are closing down. Is this is an indication of the future of Call of War??

• Foreign Aid to AI

This along with allowing A.I to accept some trades would make the A.I more realistic and the game a bit more enjoyable when most of the players enviably go inactive after a couple days.

• Retirement Bug

**Update** After 5 days with me voting to retire the game and no one in the game except me, the game has finally ended with a victory.

• Retirement Bug

I'm giving it a couple more days to see if maybe a few more day changes might update the software but at the moment I'm the only active player and there is no option to retire in the newspaper. This isn't the first time that this is happening to me and I've seen other players report the same issue.

• Retirement Bug

I know that it has been stated many times but can you guys please fix the retirement bug in games. I'm in a game right now and I'm unable to retire even though I'm the only player that is left. Many other players have reported this problem, I don't understand why it can't be fixed.

• That's what I'm asking, it looks weird and it's the first time that I'm seeing a flag like this.

• I've been searching the forums for a while and I can't find the meaning of this flag. Can someone please tell me?

• Trades with A.I

I said this a few months ago but I'll suggest it again. The A.I should be allowed to accept trades like peace trades more frequently.

• I suggested that a few months ago but I was told that it would make the game too easy to win.

• I think it would be good if the algorithm gave A.I the ability to accept some trades such as peace offer or maybe right of way. This would be able to cut down on the Pitbull aggression of the A.I and make the game a bit more interested. Also during long games eventually players find themselves being at war with many countries even those that they have already defeated, this is impactful on moral as well as other things. Giving A.I the ability to accept some trades could counteract this. What do …

• AI

I've said the exact same thing many times. The A.I is like a pitbull in this game, even if you remain still and don't invade anyone eventually the entire world will still declare war on you. peace=> trade Embargo=> total war from every A.I nation That's the cycle with all A.I countries in this game.

• I just played as Australia in a 1939 World Map match, these are the figures. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…67ff9552eb39a747acd96df93

• I'm curious what's the most causalities that you guys have ever sustained or given whilst playing call of war?? Mine is 400,000.