Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sorry guys im not sure if i will be able to continue playing CoW at all so bair with me,if you want you can freely kick me out,ive became to busy so i wish you good luck on the role play Edit:I've moved my schegule so i got some time to continue CoW.

• Sorry guys i accidentally done a article for N Sudan i forgot i was only 1 country,i was busy andi brainfarted when writting articles. wont happen again,i hope

• Also relating the ukraine rebels agenda its to have ukraine be split into 2 entities with in Ukraine (you know like Bosnia and Hercegovina with Republica Srpska and Federation of Bosnia and Hercegovina) so it isnt so confusing the next time around. I've cleared what i was intentding to say thru those articles.(if you didn't get it) hope that helps Ukraine understand during negotiations

• WE barely started this one,let alone finish it.Not bad idea tho.

• Hey is it possible for ukrainian rebels to become a country and have a country status,or is that conditional "need to win the civil war"?Im very curious and like to know the things so i don't make a mistake or mess it up :3

• All of this cuz of cuba (and i mean the country not the player) ,Spain should have keept it long time ago instead losing it to USA

• I want to ask about railroad guns,are they considered a weapon (like long range arty) since it can (if not already implemented) i mean like rocket arty accept its goal was hitting from afar.This i dont think changes much but looking at posibilites for some countries to make them(im not including small ones or rebel factions) This isnt a request this is a question and suggestion.

• Hey guys quick question do i have to move my capitol to rebel ukraine land and which province is it?

• Im almost done with my LS as Ukraine rebels.

• What is my unit research and proiduction for North Sudan?I didn't find it in the countries list?Or shouldi leave it the way it is until i start as them

• Am i allowed to build in my rebel land anything in terms of buildings(accept nuclear reactors obviously) or am i holding it at some levels?

• I got a few questions: 1.So are we allowed tech advancements after a large period of time or at all? 2.Is its playing out like the current situation in the world or we just do it however?

• Name of your leader:Gregori Abel Country i wanna play :Eastern Ukrainian rebels I agree to follow the rules of all new features and any features that will be implemented Agree I promise i will be able to play this roleplay for a long duration of time Yes I Agree that if i break any rules I will be kicked from the game. I Agree I agree to Roleplay daily in the DE and to keep my posts professional. I Agree I agree to not leave the game due to players and events occurring in the roleplay I Agree I …

• Am i still allowed to apply,since i've posted my role play example ( i had 2 examples) and if i may ask are Eastern Ukraine rebels taken?

• Is Ukraine rebels taken? Also if its okay i would like answers on questions i had put up in my first post. Quote from High Lord Dragenoid: “Are we allowed to advance out tech thru specific period of time or after a while?I mean after a large period are we allowed general advancement in techs? Are we suppose to role play the current situation or our own scenario but with today's set up of events?Do we need a similar political situation in our countries like current one? ”

• Okay i will give an example how i write my articles. Today with the sun shining bright above Gorky with a new rule,where no longer a monarchy and Tsar instead Imperial council,giving us a proud and strong country.They wave us as they pass thru the streets with the soldiers of our Imperial army in shining uniforms and tanks.Our countries flag waves on the wind with everyone on the streets cheering our new leader,children jumping in cheer seeing the soldiers march pass them. As the once desolate p…

• Name of your leader:Gregori Abel Country i wanna play :Poland Roleplay Example: "From a "Trial game for new role playing alliance The Shadow Command(SCHOM) In that role play scenario i was the Russian Empire reformed in a council of all countries sectors. I have implemented my regime (imperialism)thru out,i have created a very diplomatic positive state while fulfilling the unity of the fallen Russian Empire that was lost in WW1.Negotiated with polish president about splitting the communist count…

• Well irony be on me ,i will probably never get to play that game or anything alike so you kinda see why i wanted to suggest something like this.

• Quote from Paramunac: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “I think it might be to advanced for a simple browser game, y'know? ” Probably yes. After all, this game is trying to build its reputation of being a war game, not political simulation. I am not saying that suggestion is bad, just it is too complicated and it would not contribute much. ” This doesn't really have a lot of politics unless you want it,since this is like a setting you want in a game.It's political because it sounds like it.Also sure its …

• Quote from Maximilien: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “USSR traded with America, UK and more. ” Correct. ” Well i didn't do my research right,sorry on that but honestly not every single part has to be good from the start,if i miss something or get something wrong here,then correct me because its how you get the idea of something that we all find a compromise in. But you get the deal here?Regimes that are giving certain boosts but give a repercussion for you to deal with.And the general idea is that at …