Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Spain and Algeria are in a coalition and win the game (goal 904 points). Spain has 800 points Algeria has 310 points Northern US has 150 points on their own. Gold payouts: Spain and Algeria 3500 Northern US 3650 ??? Is that how it's supposed to work? If we had broken the coalition, Spain would have won individually and gotten 5800 gold, Algeria would have been second and gotten 3810, and Northern US would have had 1150. So it basically punished us for staying in the coalition instead of doing th…

• Bug with paratroopers

Mememefef - - Bug Reports and Issues

I was using paratroopers to invade an empty province. Sadly I mistimed it so they were on cooldown when the day rolled over. At that point, the province revolted and joined a neutral nation, but my paratroopers were still in the province and still stuck on cooldown. The moment the cooldown ended... BOOM, province was mine again, and oh yeah I was at war 100% unintentionally. I assume the actual bug is that the paratroopers on cooldown should defensively fight the rebellion but currently aren't?