Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So, this is my first thread and my first day to day report in here, so I just got Japan in the 1939 historic war map and here is my day to day report - Day 1- Army Movement- Moved all of my armies from mainland to Chinese territory and distributed then in a stack of 3-5 each, made around 7 stacks in China and 3 stacks in manchuko. Moved all inceptors from afar and near into Tokyo. Moved all aircraft carriers near Tokyo for incase I needed to use them, I cam do it swiftly. Diplomacy- I made allie…

• Call of War 2.O

Sultan Flash - - Beta Feedback & Issues

yes, and i can't see the damage distribution of my stack aswell

• Hello comrades, I am playing as soviet union, it been 4 days since the game started, I am allied with Germany because for power, and with Romania as Romania said he wanted to be protected by me, I have a total of 180 units, while Germany has 139 units, so should I attack Germany , BTW UK has captured France and he is my ally too, and Romania is a total noob, he literally doesn't even had 15 units, units are always either 11 or 14, but never 20 or more, So what should i do guys ? Should I invade …