Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Heyo everyone! Today I deleted my alliance... It's because we went kind of inactive and had only a bit to now communication at all. .. So there are no more applications, no internal games, no COALITION... Nothing, everything is gone now.. Thanks and love to all members and respect to all those alliances, that live since the beginning of alliances... Hope you all wave a good day... And see you.. Goodbye

• Hey mates! * We changed our level requirement to Level 21 instead of 50. * Our COALITION does no longer exist officially.

• Maybe the game detects, that it's not actually a desktop device, idk. If you got a laptop or something, you could do it there, if not.. well, I think you won't be able to do it then, but idk if it's a bug or intended

• * UPDATED THE POST * WE NO LONGER ACCEPT PLAYERS UNDER LEVEL 50

• * We have now updated our flag to a new, unique and memorable one! iff-flag.png

• * UPDATED THE POST

• Well, you could as well search for one here : Alliance Introductions Maybe no one is replying, because you just said you are looking for a alliance, maybe write something about your COW profile, since when you play etc. Good luck

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “That's an interesting narrative. According to him, the Allies helped him, a little bit, and not very importantly. ” It's politics, you will hear something else in every other place even though it's the same topic

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quite strange that Stalin doesn't fall under these restrictions though; his regime was arguably even more brutal than Hitler's. Apparently Mussolini, Hirohito, Mao, Bomber Harris, and others are OK to use as well ” Yes.. you should know why... because stalin did not lose that war (And helped the allies, kind of)

• Sorry, but there's actually no law that forbids the usage of the real name of the country at that time, no matter if it was called "German Empire" or "German Reich", both names are allowed, "Drittes Reich" ("Third Reich" in eng.) is forbidden though. As well are the flag of the third Reich and the, so called "Reichskriegsflagge" are forbidden (even though the "Reichskriegsflagge" has nothing to do with the third Reich). There's also a law allowing you to use such as preservation of history, art …

• heeeeyyy.... that would be a nice suggestion for Bytro, to remove casualties from using rockets... I mean, what else would you do with rockets, letting them stay in a province and gathering dust on them? Wow, pretty rare that I get pissed over such a little feature xD

• Yeah, maybe it would be great if the OP would give us the levels and maybe a screenshot of that stack, so it can be easy to evaluate what units would be best to counter that crap... Just like @z00mz00m suggested

• Quote from Undaunted: “actually rockets bring you casualties ” Compare it to the casualties you get from attacking that stack with bombers or normal/rocket artillery or cruisers or anything else that will be in range of their artillery, doesn't seem to be that much after all, but if you prefer to have a few stacks of bombers and artillery standing around to heal for several days, go for it

• Why do I feel like most people only read one half of what someone else wrote? Q: "... with as little casualties as possible?" A: "Just use Artillery or Bombers or screw it and go into melee" Like.. what the hell?! Rockets and Atomic Rockets are the best way, okay yeah, Railroad Guns and Battleships too, but everything else you can unread... Everything else will bring casualties... I mean yes, those other units are most likely more cost efficient, but they've got some potential to bring you many …

• Will AI help ??

Winterfliege - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Gen. Smit: “thus they are really like humans XD ” True true xD

• Turtle Games

Winterfliege - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Undaunted: “yeah but people need to sleep too x10 is very hard to sleep ” Hmm.. can't really confirm, I played 2 of those games and slept well, also won both, so I don't see the problem Also I am not a very good player, so it should be possible

• Quote from Undaunted: “is this a not problem ? should they forbid to kick players if they are playing in an alliance game ? ” Well, it could be somewhat a problem, but if someone gets kicked, it might not be random, maybe they said, they won't use gold and someone did, so he gets kicked, maybe someone does crap in another intern game and gets kicked or he just insults mates or is a rude person any way and gets kicked. There's no real problem with that because alliance leaders can actually do wha…

• Turtle Games

Winterfliege - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Undaunted: “x4 all in event is very good you start to game with many high level units ” True, but in 10x you can have many high level troops in, lets say 6 hours, where on a normal map you need days, that's because in 10x one ingame day is over after 2,4 hours instead of 24 hours and a 12 hour research is done in 1,2 hours. (Just had to prove that I can do easy maths xD) (You are right, but I never played the 4x event ^^)

• Will AI help ??

Winterfliege - - Questions and Answers

AI's are the first to backstab you, so no, they won't help you in any case but to buy your stuff from the marked

• Quote from Rhys.Jones03: “I am mid/end game however every city seems to have a large stack with a complete variety of troops such as artillery, anti air, infantry and all tank variety's. What is the most efficient way to take out these stacks with as little casualties as possible? ” Actually... I think you might be able to do it with Rockets at that point, in mid/end game you should be able to have enough ressources to go for it, level them to level 3 or 4 and let the fun begin