Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 283.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• On being landlocked or even double landlocked, IMHO it is not too bad, because you have land all around your cores which is favourable when defending, no surprises from the sea, also no worries about early investment on Naval bombers and subs. The fleet options seems nice for panasian, but the focus best be land and conquering that, boats dont go ashore right,.....

• Quote from DomDaBomb20: “Personally, I don't find much use for them except in one situation. I've beaten all the Ai players on one side of me, I build heavy tanks and medium tanks on that side, to defend in case of invasion from human players on that side, or a human to recently turned ai player attack. Because I have no use for a heavy tank when invading, it's too slow for my liking. But it can defend well, especially with some artillery and anti tank next to it. ” it will not do much against R…

• Quote from z00mz00m: “Quote from Fox-Company: “How do you think i have enough money that i can use it for spies? first priority is recruiting stations and production. i have the resources, i have the army, i can do whatever i want with spies and get all enemy intel and still have millions leftover. ” Fox, if you are at this stage of the game, you've already won. The game is over. The game should have been over days ago. We're not talking about games where you are all-powerful and you have more r…

• Quote from Fox-Company: “Idk why everyone cries about spies, just put 1 intel and 1 military sabo in each core city and scatter intel throughout the rest of the country, that always does the trick for me. I guess my spies are just better or more motivated than your spies. ” This is wrong, intel can be anywhere, so put them in stupidy isolated regions, economic, you put them in the city with resources you want to disturb the production of. Military sabotage, usually on airstrips certain buildings…

• Release Notes - 2023-01-10

Gen. Smit - - News

Quote from jubjub bird: “Meanwhile I'm just wondering why I never thought to split my units and send partial units off somewhere. Some of the bugs people discover are pretty amusing. ” split unit syndrome But for the rest very nice improvements, especially the ability to see the separate health status now, maybe a popup when hovering over the type is possible too, but this is already quite a thing instead of gambling over the "size"of the bar.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Undaunted: “Quote from Kyrollous: “Just took a look at it in my new account.... I have to note that it gives in much better rewards....I think I prefer it to the just 2750 gold system...what do you all think? ” you will have low level units for a long time because of blueprints , it is not good ” Most of us only heard about the booster system, so I have no idea... what does it have to do with blueprints? ” making a new account for getting boosteradds result …

• Quote from EULA: 4.3 Each Participant may register for and use one Account only. Registering for and using multiple accounts is strictly prohibited (so-called “multi-accounts”). Breach of this clause may lead to the immediate exclusion of the Participant from the game. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is the statement from Bytro. Of course I am not interested in using multiple accounts in games, yet for testing this may be different or am I…

• Quote from cryptic.myst: “I think there useful early game, depending on your preferred strategy, I used a bunch to take out every building in a country’s 5 provinces, a few rockets too, the guy just gave up, had occupied his nation a day n half later ” only if you are a gambler...

• Quote from Undaunted: “Quote from z00mz00m: “If your game lasts long enough for non-core industry to be a factor, you're focusing on the wrong thing. ” at day 5 you can complete to all factories , after this we might keep to play more 20 days but there is nothing about economy more in game , this is weird , day 5 and economy topic is closed now fight until everyone die ” I think this is only in the case you dont use a lot of rares steel and oil, thus are infantry and ordnance based. Otherwise yo…

• Quote from newbgamer101: “I've played many games and I don't think I've ever once seen a game without a large amount of border gore. It's not just greedy teammates or poor planning, there are plenty of other reasons why one person ends up with more or less (or why people wind up with random territories inside an ally's territory). Although I've taken a lengthy hiatus, I'm willing to bet the territory trade limit is still a thing and thus these things can't be fixed. Frankly, it's annoying and ug…

• Disbanding units

Gen. Smit - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from marshallotfy: “it will never happen bcz the healing damaging units one of the ways to spend gold on it . ” if they hardly get damaged than you dont need healing. Disbanding for other reasons have been proposed (obsoletion) but I guess the reason yoiu proviude may well be a brake on implementing it,.... but then GOLD = DIRECT, anytjhing else is slow

• Quote from Undaunted: “ıf you joined 111 game and won 108 with 394 k/d ratio you are good player LOL ” Sure, I am not doubting that you may be a very reasonable player depending which maps, but WHY start a new account, was the old one so troubled with bad stats, and how does that affect play? I look at K/D sure, but I also look how players perform in the game itself before I choose to join or create a coalition with them. It is not purely based on stats in general.

• Quote from Bombo: “Quote from z00mz00m: “Quote from Bombo: “Regarding the war between the Caucasus and Egypt, the news in the newspaper is very important and positive, Egypt has lost about 24,000 men while the Caucasus only 8! How can I take advantage of this opportunity? ” Clearly, the Caucasus player is much better, and will mop the floor with Egypt and his allies.How many men has Libya lost while fighting an inactive country? ” Libya has lost about 1,000 soldiers, against 8,000 in inactive Al…

• Quote from Bombo: “Quote from z00mz00m: “Quote from Gen. Smit: “I even had two people in severe war with each other (north and south US), over 50000 casualties. I Convinced them peace was necessary to win the game, but that together with them we could win. They made a treaty and I convinced them to trade back their provinces turn by turn and they prepared a mass invasion of europe, successfully. This was the most epic political game ever in my experience. ” This sounds like quite a project The m…

• Quote from z00mz00m: “Quote from Gen. Smit: “I even had two people in severe war with each other (north and south US), over 50000 casualties. I Convinced them peace was necessary to win the game, but that together with them we could win. They made a treaty and I convinced them to trade back their provinces turn by turn and they prepared a mass invasion of europe, successfully. This was the most epic political game ever in my experience. ” This sounds like quite a project The more efficient way t…

• Quote from jubjub bird: “Even non-AA stacks have air defense, limiting the effectiveness of your attack. And if you defend correctly, you shouldn't need flying bombs at all. Unless this is some last-ditch attempt to do some damage before you get run over by a better army. ” We learned one thing in air defense, you shoot with anything you got, if 100 soldiers try along the way the missile flies one may get lucky, its just a matter of statistics.

• Quote from Bombo: “My idea now is to get to Tirana (Albania had been conquered by Yugoslavia.) to research missiles, build fortifications in Albania (when it will become my colony) and hit Libyan military and industrial bases. Egypt is attacking Greece. And I think he'll conquer it about the same time it takes me to conquer all of Yugoslavia, then we'll border. I don't know how to move afterwards, I'm afraid that the Caucasus will allied with Egypt and Libya, the Caucasus has already conquered U…

• Every body his own style a bit, but my general rule of thumb is:: -dont research and build anything yet that is not needed yet. (it is needed at the point that you need to start buildin/forming a stack) so if day 6 is the day of starting to expand by airforce for also having a mobile force to defend quickly with (against sole invaders like AC, LT or mot inf) than you can count back more or less when to start researching and building. Using information from Spies, but even cheaper from the world …

• At day 1 I generally build industry in all cities, some prefer local, but money income is less, and the resource production is only ,marginally better at some levels. Since the cities at level 3 serve also for higher levels 4 and 5 the Return of investment is beter if you start there sooner. But in the end it may not differ all that much. However your choices do influence budgetting greatly So only research what is really needed/essential, not what looks cool, the less you research the better it…

• I think flying bombs are worthless, really invest into something that is gonna be useful all game long, and rockets are in general not the way to go. Maybe a rocket-dominant strategy wil be fun for once but I am not suere it is viable, because (moving) troops easily dodge bombs and rockets