Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 78.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Regular All In Games

Erezuma - - Suggestions / Criticism

OK... this is a topic that's been debated for some time now. I want to see what the community thinks of this.

• Sinping in Xinjiang also has an unfinished border. For some reason, all provinces with unfinished borders are ones that were added in for the 1.5 version (they were not there in the classic map)

• Quote from Gen. Smit: “The favorability of the resources also depends a bit on the strategy chosen, for example on the 22p map, Caucasus and turkey are very good for infantry/ordonance base play, while Russian empire is better for tank/raresbased play. ” I am myself an Axis wünderkind, specializing in tanks and ranged units - however I’m not afraid to flex my food and throw some mot. Inf into the fray

• On most maps, the whole Alaska Panhandle is incorrect; it's usually shown as part of British Columbia (for whatever reason). Surprising, considering Juneau, the capital of Alaska, is located in that panhandle.

• Quote from Hurbala: “no Lyberia in the list ” Maybe I'll do one for the All In scenario (as well as the 22 player map) later on.

• I've decided to make a ranking for each country in HWW, taking into account everything (starting army, vp, position, doctrine, resource production, neighbors, EVERYTHING) From Very Good (5) to Very Poor (1) forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…764b5d4947dedbb0ed4f90df2forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…764b5d4947dedbb0ed4f90df2 5 = Very Good 4 = Good 3 = Fair 2 = Poor 1 = Very Poor What do y'all think?

• Pros of RR guns: - Only one level, so less research (and less RMs being used) - Great for destroying enemy buildings and morale quickly - On average, has better ATK stats than normal artillery - Largest range of all land units Cons of RR guns: - Way more expensive than normal artillery - Harder to stack (with normal artillery you can destroy most single units in one blow with an 8 or 9 stack) - Really slow, will take a while to reach their destination (and thus, can't outrun other enemy units) -…

• Quote from Kyrollous: “When do you think is the best time when I can join a round (say world at war) with actually high level players? Sometimes I join with most people being low level and others high level... however till now I find it to be inconsistent.... Did anyone notice a pattern though? ” Unless there's some public AvA match that happens to occur at the time, there's usually the same percentage of "active" players throught the day (at least according to my experience) I will say though, …

• Hitler user

Erezuma - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from z00mz00m: “It would be pretty easy to detect offensive names on the server, and deal with offending accounts automatically. This whole business of waiting for a player to report an issue, and then a Bytro employee to review reports..... it's so unnecessary. ” The whole system need a revamp... I'm thinking it could run similar to how a DIscord bot checks for offensive names and censors them automatically.

• Mods?

Erezuma - - Questions and Answers

Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone who's been here for a while, could give me a (short) list of the moderators here? I have an issue and need to reach out to someone. Thank you

• Quote from CMDR. Wolf: “Quote from Cecil Rhodes.: “Here is a "meme" that I made forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…764b5d4947dedbb0ed4f90df2 P.S. The Nation in the Center is Jone's Privateers... GO spactate a mtach for context ” Dude Jones Privateers needs a serious rebalance to be even playable, it's the absolute WORST nation to be in that scenario. ” Blackfoot Cree Confederacy: am I a joke to you?

• Trade Embargo

Hi, as an avid CoW player I notice things in the game. Like that trade embargoes aren’t being announced in the newspaper for some reason. Today I just trade embargoed 2 nations in my game, and when I opened the newspaper there was no article about it. However I always remember seeing articles when a trade embargo is made. Has this changed recently? If so, why? If not, is it a bug? Thank you

• Quote from DxC: “Quote from cycle9: “and enhance their expansion penalties ” So is the expansion penalty per province and not per victory point? Or otherwise, how is it calculated? ” From my knowledge it’s based on how many total provinces you have conquered. Not including ones that rebel to you.

• In a nutshell: Call of War is set in the WW2 period, while Conflict of Nations is set in modern times. Both games are operated by Bytro.

• Hitler user

Erezuma - - Bug Reports and Issues

Report it using the In-Game Bug Reports. Spare no effort ensuring they lose, regardless of whether they change the player’s name.

• Depending on what map you’re playing, certain regions will have more cities (and therefore, more VPs), so a country larger in area doesn’t necessarily mean they have more VP.

• Changing country flag?

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Do you really have only 27% reputation with yourself...? ” I don’t think we were supposed to see that...

• Multiple times in the past month or so, I’ve come across players who don’t rebuild their capital if it is taken. I view this as silly and noob-like. Has anyone else come across this?

• If a revolt occurs in a province, buildings and units stationed at the center of that province can take damage, regardless of whether the revolt is successful.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “These "all-in" games have a hard time filling up, since there are a LOT of small countries and few people want to play the 1-city states (even the five-city ones are not going really fast). So yeah I agree, it might increase the incentive. ” Not true. However many times I want to play as Bulgaria, it’s been snatched up by lobby campers.