Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 169.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Too Much Bandwagoning!

Sandevot - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from purplepizza117: “That is an interesting way to put it. I'm usually the second option. ” This is the most difficult option. It is easy to overestimate themselves and underestimate the enemy.

• Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from Yargelsnogger: “2) On to my second item - Victory to the unemployed. There is too much reward in this real-time setting to being online all the time. It doesn't matter if you play smart if you have a busy day at work. By the time you are home you've lost. I really don't know how this could be mitigated and keep the real time flavor, but it is a significant detractor to keeping me and my friends (who are all old and have responsibilities) engaged. ” Wrong. Compl…

• And yet it moves!

Sandevot - - News

To be honest - I think that will not come back in this game. But you did an amazing job, thank you! Now when there was a Russian language and a good map we have the interest to be more active. I hope the next step will be to work on the creation of individual and team annual championship

• Which was the best army?

Sandevot - - Off Topic

Quote from Pablo22510: “There is one fact that no one can deny. Stalin killed millions (number of millions yet to be specified) unnecessarily. ” Are you fed up with the lies spread.

Sandevot - - Off Topic

Quote from Ellio_98: “Erm Stalin didnt really get voted in actually, he asserted himself as leader and purged anyone who said otherwise. He killed his fellow communists to gain power. The evidence is strong, do a search on google, every one says the same like "Magic" oh wait even historians are saying the same like "Magic" and also the ex-secret police are saying the same because "Magic" ”

Sandevot - - Off Topic

Well, if you think that the photos this is a bad argument - bring your argument. Do you have evidence that they were poorly dressed? Just I ask you - do not give me the link to the fantasy of American and European journalists

Sandevot - - Off Topic

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from Sandevot: “it is inevitable! ” Not if you give them warm clothes for the winter and treat them decently. ” With each new message of your arguments are weaker. A huge number of photographs tell us that they were all well-dressed winter. What problems?

Sandevot - - Off Topic

Once again I repeat to you - if the person died in prison - it does not mean that the leader of the country killed him. People are dying in all prisons in the world, it is inevitable!

Sandevot - - Off Topic

Quote from Pablo22510: “0.67% deaths? If it was 0,67% deaths, and 1 million people died in the GULAGs (GRU source), then around 175 million went to the GULAGs. 1. That means people went to GULAGs for complaining about Stalin. No freedom of speech. 4. I agree, but if the traitor was paid by the NKVD, who in turn was commanded by a General, who's boss was Stalin, who allowed the atrocities, Stalin is also to blame, because he could have easily stopped it. ” 0.67% is 9628 people. This information i…

Sandevot - - Off Topic

Quote from Ellio_98: “How about this, so someone who lived in the soviet union believes that only 750,000 ish died due to stalin. Well that guy was affected by massive propaganda, Stalin killed secretly, I mean if you knew your glorious leader had killed millions you wouldn't be happy would you. Stalin was very paranoid that he would get 'removed' from power, due to the very violent way he got into power, and so killed anyone who did not sing his tune if you get what i mean. Also he killed many …

Sandevot - - Off Topic

Quote from Pablo22510: “sandevot, look: 1. Vladislav (example) opposes Stalin. 2. He talks to his friend Vladimir about how bad Stalin is. 3. Vladimir actually collaborates with the NKVD. 4. Vladimir reports to the NKVD about his friend Vladislav. 5. NKVD tells Stalin, who orders the NKVD to put Vladislav on a truck and send him to Siberia. 6. Vladislav gets sent to a Gulag. 7. Valdislav dies in the freezing cold, being worked to death. It's Stalin's fault! ” 1. For the bad words about Stalin wa…

Sandevot - - Off Topic

Quote from Pablo22510: “The Gulags were for political prisoners. So it's Stalin fault if they died, for sending them there only for opposing him in the first place. ” Spanish person has committed a crime. Spanish person went to jail. Spanish person became ill and died. How many Spanish leader killed Spanish peoples in the past year?

Sandevot - - Off Topic

Quote from Pablo22510: “SANDEVOT! Take this! "According to a file declassified by the successor of the KGB, a total of 1,053,829 people died in te GULAGs." And that's not even counting the ones that were outright executed. And the file is Russian, meaning the estimate is conservative. ” I'm tired of arguing with you - you do not read what I write. I've already answered that: Quote from Sandevot: “...For example, if a person who was in the prison fell ill and died? Throughout the world, these dea…

Sandevot - - Off Topic

Quote from Ellio_98: “Man this Sandevot is driving me mad Millions died in gulags, FACT, they were thrown in their to die, they had to work long hours with next to no food. Also they had the secret police to remove others as well. ALSO Stalin has Order No. 227 and 270 which said that any troops retreating were to be shot and no surrender under any circumstances adding to the amount stalin killed. (link) (link) This is fact, not propaganda. ” You do not see that I write to you, or you pretend stu…

Sandevot - - Off Topic

Quote from Pablo22510: “First of all the Western media is not bullshit. We have democracy. Maybe it's the Russian media that brainwashes people. Second of alll I do contest that figure, since it's Russian. Stalin killed millions of people, whether you like it or not. ” Lol, you are very naive. Ask his mother (as I remember it works in the newspaper), "journalists someday lie?" Quote from Pablo22510: “Imprisoned in Gulags, where they died. ” This is the most stupid thing I've read in this thread.…

Sandevot - - Off Topic

Quote from Ellio_98: “Im going to be honest here I just put a link to some website to please you, I only read the few lines because I was tied and CBA. Its knowledge among historians that Stalin killed millions, more than Hitler's death camps, with his purges. His purges which he did multiple times was to kill anyone who threatened him, such as , People in government or the military with too much power, people who did not agree with stalin and complained, people who were just deemed a threat by …

Sandevot - - Off Topic

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “@Ellio_98 this is nice: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturgeon%27s_law ” They think that their country does not use the propaganda.

Sandevot - - Off Topic

Quote from Ellio_98: “Stalin killed at least 20 million, he conducted many purges of undesirables and killed more thank Hitler. (Link) ” I'm surprised at your naivete. If the web sites of this level you find evidence of murder, it is very sad syndrome. This article is designed for young American idiots. I have my own website, tomorrow I'll write about what you kill 1 billion people - it will be a proof of your guilt? No. Let's examine what is written there. The author writes that he took the inf…

Sandevot - - Off Topic

5-20 million? This figure is the fruit of your imagination, or do you have proof?

Sandevot - - Off Topic

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from Sandevot: “Stalin killed 30 million people? Pablo, you're serious? What the ****? Where did you get this information, you can publish a complete list? ” I read somewhere that the number was as high as 30 million. Maybe not true, but the still killed millions of people. Not a nice guy. ” If you do not know the exact figure why you're so confident about it write in the previous posts? I do not understand this. I will name the exact figure is confirmed by the docu…