Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Cisco - - Roleplaying Threads

APPLICATION: Player Name: Ciscodeaux Nation you wish to play as: Romania Name of your leader: President Klaus Iohannis Roleplay Example: See: docs.google.com/document/d/1ps…ch6IdIGA/edit?usp=sharing I agree to follow the rules of all new features and any features that will be implemented Yup. I promise i will be able to play this roleplay for a long duration of time Yuppity I Agree that if i break any rules I will be kicked from the game. Yup I agree to Roleplay daily in the DE and to keep my po…

• Quote from Jaws: “I care little for RP....the sheer amount of swastikas Ive already seen here proves its a good choice NOT to have flags changeable. ” To each his own then. Anywho. Gib Flags.

• Quote from Jaws: “Personally, as one of the staff doing cleanup when images are posted, Im glad you cant alter flags & leaders....we saw enough banned content in a WWI game, WWII would be ten times worse. ” All due respect then Jaws, but as a member of that staff, t'was your job to clean that stuff up. Sure, people can't seem to get the message of "DONT POST THAT FRIGGIN' SWASTIKA AGAIN!!1!1!1!!", but certain people are more stupid than others. All'n'all, the fact you can use any (legal) flag yo…

• Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “The reason we can't change the flags and leaders is because of German Law, that is all I know. The last one sounds nice though. ” With that logic, we shouldn't be allowed to post images either, because that means there's a chance somebody will post an image with a Swastika in it. German law doesn't prohibit me from changing my flag in Bytro's previous title, Supremacy 1914, so why now would it be an issue? In S1914, if somebody had a flag that broke the rules and/or…

• Howdy to ya'. You might remember me from S1914! If ya' do, hi there! If not, hi there! I'm rather crazy about detail and immersion, so thus, I need to make a few suggestions! Glorious List: - Customization of Leader/Country Names & Titles. This is such an under appreciated yet such an important part of S1914's allure. Just overthrow an evil dictator and replace him with a democratically elected President? Name change needed lads. Considering the code of CoW and S1914, changing the name of a coun…