Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ik it have been here for a long time it has always been a problem but I just thinks that after 4 years of playing I shouldn't have to experience this bug for all the time, without them trying to fix it, it's such a small bug that is easy to fix yet so annoying. Quote from Carking the 6th: “It’s been here as long as I can remember. You’ll have to learn to accept dementia it seems. ”

• It's also super annoying. I'm getting brain cancer cus of this

• There is this thing, (on mobile idk for pc) where everytime I log into the game every message I sent in alliance chat comes up as a notification on my phone (on more, then chat) it is annoying cus sometimes idk if anyone sent me a message, also having that many notifications there fks with my brain. Pls fix this

• There is this thing, (on mobile idk for pc) where everytime I log into the game every message I sent in alliance chat comes up as a notification on my phone (on more, then chat) it is annoying cus sometimes idk if anyone sent me a message, also having that many notifications there fk with my brain. Pls fix this

• I think it would be better for the game, making it more interesting if it was a opinion to like build defenses on canals which is owned by the nation making other nations unable to move through without permission. Here I'm not talking about just mindlessly bombing any ship who comes near that is unrealistic tbh

• Yeah I have bought premium before (idh it rn) but setting ships on aggressive would mean that you go to war with a country by attacking their ships passing tho which is not ideal. It would be better if you had the opportunity to like make a blockade or block off the canal, without attacking anyone or sinking their ships.

• Hey I think it would be a rly good idea to be able to control Straits when you own the territory on each side of it, for example the Panama Strait, the us owns it in 1939 - historic world war, it would be cool if they added a feature so that if you have the superior strength in that area that you could stop ships from going through, And that if someone with superior strength were to cross there you couldn't stop it (for example if there's 5 ships guarding the straight and an other nations sends …

• New Event - All Countries: All In

MUSA ALSHIABI - - News

What's a hww acai?

• Call of War Discord - Join Now!

MUSA ALSHIABI - - News

well I see everyone pinging me and everyone pinging the opposite team so how can it be my fault if I joined an hour ago and see this, and then I do it one time cus everyone else was and then I get banned makes no sense and is completely unfair since I didn't have a clue

MUSA ALSHIABI - - News

Its been years

MUSA ALSHIABI - - News

Bro I pinged 1 time how can I be a reason u left the devs should have told us not to ping or just remove the ping option all together

MUSA ALSHIABI - - News

When will this come back it was one of the best games if not the best game, pls bring it back

MUSA ALSHIABI - - News

Can anyone help I've been banned a while back for a rly stupid reason there was this event (I didn't understand) there where 2 teams red and blue I think I was in the blue team and I pinged the red team in a channel then got banned it's like a year or more since it happened and idk where I can get a unban and why I even was banned in the first place

MUSA ALSHIABI - - News

Quote from Sasri: “1549278585_news_images_11508.jpg Dear Generals, Did you ever want to take the reigns of the smaller nations that participated in World War 2? Now is the time, because according to the motto ‘all countries, all-in’ you can choose any historical nation that existed in 1939 in this Event. Try to grow a small country into a big empire or pick an established superpower and surround yourself with allies. Recreate history or conquer the whole world in this historical battle scenario!…