Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do you get the daily Gold & Boosters without a phone...? I only play on desktop.

• Re: Rural RCs: It just that I don't like having resources or cash sitting in the bank; not working for me, so I start them in the rural areas, but only ones which don't produce resources have a high manpower output... It's like ABM: Always Be Moving. The only thing FREE in CoW is marching, so your men should always be moving somewhere useful, even if it is just to distract an opponent... And Air should always be surveilling...

• You can win with any country, really, but Sweden is the best, on all maps: So hard to get to by land: Iy Like an easy to defend island, like England or Madagascar. And on the 100 player maps, any Northern Asian country has that sweet, sweet, easy to defend coastline... Only two ways in and out...

• Hint: In order to free-up Cities, to be building, Industry, at all times, in early game: Build Recruitment Offices, in Non-city, home, non-resource producing provinces. You get about the same bang for your buck, while amping-up Resource production...

• In a 100 Player Game, how does one use a 1 or 3 click hack to find all of the Players, who are in the same Bytro Alliance...? Anyone....?

• Wow, I see zero intelligence or unpredictability displayed by the AI, at any time..?! Just sic a learning AI at the problem, no? It requires no programming, and could probably beat any Player in the game... You would have to dumb it down, or restrict it in some fashion. At Freezy: Have you played Call of War...? "Regular Players" do not, ever band together to attack the largest player, or coalition. This theory has been dis-proven, since the days of RISK!, else a game would never end... It's mor…

• Quitters

Crian Carpenter - - Suggestions / Criticism

There is no way a 10 player Map, like Blitzkrieg, is going tp have more than 3 active Players by Day 2. Why not make more of the Nations playable...? For sure, Canada and Finland, or any other participant in WWII. It is already an asymmetrical Map, so I don't see why not(?)

• Militia; the poor man's Commando. [WARNING: Contains Hyperbole) Thanks for pointing out that Commandos are also 'stealth' in Plains terrain, but Militia still beat them... I didn't used to even research, Militia, until I realized that they are not your typical, stackable fighting unit. They are more like the Spy unit in the old Tesla Wars game... Now, I research them, as soon as I cap a city with a barracks. Advantages: Cheaper, expendable, faster to produce, available earlier, faster movement t…

• Um gee... Sometimes, I want to march 6 different directions from an infantry stack.... Can we have a "Split ALL units to Units" button as well... [Edit] OK. no, don't need this second button at all, really, but I need the first

• When you have 10 different units in a stack, and want to march somewhere, you have to do ten different operations to split-up the army. At end-game, you are spending most of your time splitting up stacks... Can you have a "Split All like units into Their Own Stack" button...? Thank you, in advance.

• Yeah, no. They have nerfed Garrison requirements, and moral down to it being a non-issue in most games... That's what Propaganda is for, silly... Yes, Australia is hard to play. Don't pick it then... And, it's easy: In the Pacific, you are capping 1 or 3 Capitols per day. Your Moral in all Provinces goes thru the roof! In Oz, you should take advantage of that; blitzkrieg; and win fast. No sandbagging, you sandbaggers... You gotta take the bad with the good... roll with the punches, and hit 'em, …