Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• let us clear up a few fallacies in these posts. you CAN launch Tac Bombers from a carrier. The level 4 TAC (B-26 Marauder) can be launched via carrier to great effect. Think the Doolittle Raid with B-25s. In July 1945, The 509th Composite Group of the United States Army Air Forces was equipped with the specialized Silverplate version of the Boeing B-29 Superfortress, that could deliver nuclear ordinance from Tinian in the Mariana Islands. On August 6, the U.S. dropped a uranium gun-type atomic b…

• I agree 100% with wildL. This is my usual practice, as few hungry units as possible. I sell excess food to supply my fuel needs until self sufficient. I hate food deficit, and there usually is more than enough petrol around. Choosing the right starting location for your style of play, if you have one, is easily as important as handling the Military aspects. This is a game of maneuver and logistics.

• I have found that the beginning of the game can be crucial to resource management. The acquisition of 'stuff' is really important. The means of acquisition are: resource zone control and infrastructure: you control this. Build up as soon as possible, as early as possible, because of the cumulative effect. You might find that the placement of a resource zone is vitally important for several reasons. I think having zones that border water offer a 'boost' because of level 3 port facilities giving a…

• In this game you can choose your friends, but you can not choose your enemies. Take note of his name, when joining a game look at the game info and if he is in there do not stay around.

• Artillery

Strategos420 - - Questions and Answers

the question also is why is my level 4 so weak? I believe that all your artillery is whatever you have trained the tech up to. If you have no tech it is whatever tech you buy. But if you have lame lvl 2 and buy lvl 6 all your lvl 6 go down to lvl 2. I am not sure on this but it seems to happen to me if I buy units better than my own manufactured ones,

• RP Europe 1920

Strategos420 - - Roleplaying Threads

Quote from Patton789: “Turkey plox. Where is the chat? ” on main forum page: at the top is your name then : notifications, conversations chat=conversations

• RP Europe 1920

apologies for being a bit late to the party. some nasty winter weather has severely cramped my game time access. hopefully all is well, more snow on the way..YAY!

• Hi, This may be a game mechanic to give 'realistic' and historic feel. Many non-war ships, especially early on, were sunk using the deck mounted cannon as opposed to wasting a rare and valuable torpedo.\Torpedoes were saved for sneaky dusk/dawn attacks and for warship, or a truly great prize like a luxury liner. So when surfacing to use the deck gun it may be possible for lightly armed surface vessels to 'fire back'. With the use of armed Q-ships (wolf in sheep's clothing) and radios on board to…

• SBDE equations

Strategos420 - - General Discussions

my apologies if it seems like am hijacking the thread. maybe we should start one for the "TEST BOARD"? I am not sure what protocols/conventions are followed here yet and I did not mean to cause any offense. I just thought of the idea and posted since it seemed to tie into the data collection. Some guidance from some of you "old timers" on these forums would also be appreciated. I am not sure if there is a casual approach to subjects or if the 'rules lawyer' comes out when a thread tends to stray…

• SBDE equations

Strategos420 - - General Discussions

First let me commend you all for sharing this information. Some would keep it to themselves to garner an advantage over others. You show a real appreciation for the 'art' of war gaming and the community involved here. Now I am no math genius, but I occasionally have a 'good' idea. What I propose is a 'TEST' game.. where each nation concentrates on a few units, sets a common rally point for various battles and shares all info with other board members. Obviously UK does fleets best, and perhaps ai…

• RP Europe 1920

hello, Although new to this game I am/was an avid player of military board games. This sounds like a good way to meet quality players as well as hone my skill and(maybe) get some advice. If possible I would like to play: GERMANY If my level of skill does not meet your requirements I quite understand. COW nick: HerrScheisskopfen