Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 81.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battle Calculator

Jacey521 - - General Discussions

This deserves more attention! Great job DxC!

• New game: Modern war

Jacey521 - - Off Topic

So weird seeing Donald Trump as the leader of the US in the game..

• A Topic About No Topic.

Jacey521 - - Off Topic

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “In other news, this gun is a weenie! nydailynews.com/news/crime/fir…us-loud-article-1.2673201 ” Lol. This guy hasn't fired an M16 in full auto. Pussy. ” Bit harsh, as someone who owns nearly 10 guns(some antique, some for fun, some for home defense, some for hunting), just because you haven't fired a gun doesn't make you a pussy. Most, (I'm willing to bet 70%) of the world hasn't, and a lot of those guys are tougher then you or I will ever be.

• Who would win?

Jacey521 - - Off Topic

Guys, new topic. The first has run its course. If not enough people comment on the new topic, I will create a new one. In fact, you guys can propose one, if you'd like. Quote from GreatbigHippo: “Can our actors have abilities from a movie that they were in? ” Hmm, no, because I know everyone will just choose Chuck Norris/some superhero and win easily. Your actors however, can use any knowledge they might've gained from working on a movie, show, or another other film/media/play.

• As the title says, allow bombers to attack enemies in friendly territory without causing a war. It makes it much harder to defend an enemy if every time I do, I accidentally war them

• Who would win?

Jacey521 - - Off Topic

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from Jacey521: “New topic? Your favorite actor vs A mountain lion Rules: 1. Fight to the death 2. No outside help 3. both can only use their environment(you decide)to their advantage ” I choose Jack Whitehall in a 10,000m(squared) gun store, filled with M1 Garands, with ammo, and instructions on how to use the M1. Jack Whitehall wins. ” Ah damn, that's no fun! Although, I suppose Jack would've been eaten any other way (still might've been eaten in a gun store haha).…

• Who would win?

Jacey521 - - Off Topic

New topic? Your favorite actor vs A mountain lion Rules: 1. Fight to the death 2. No outside help 3. both can only use their environment(you decide, cant be man-made, e.g. a store)to their advantage 4. nothing man-made near them (they can create tools, if they are smart enough to) 5. both must start within 100 meters of each other

Jacey521 - - Off Topic

????????????????? I don't even know what you are talking about? How does buying a game relate to what I said? Also, no, ENSEMBLE studios developed AoE and many games like it, they went bankrupt in like 2009. The new developers wanted to revive AoE and asked the original publisher and owner of the game, Microsoft, to be able to update it and put it back online. So, that's what they did. It's not the same game from 1999, yes, it has the same title, same story, same gameplay mechanics, but it is a …

• Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from Jacey521: “Yeah @StrangeTalent @wildL SPQR, calling it a function for the lazy is like saying cars are for lazy people. I don't have the time to be on 24 hours a day, no one does(well, a few *ahem* "pros" will) ” not arguing anything, just saying that because you are on 24/7 doesnt mean you are a pro.. otherwise, as you were ” I know. I wasn't trying to prove that point, or any point, I was just trying to be sarcastic. (hence the *ahem* and the quotations around…

• Yeah @StrangeTalent @wildL SPQR, calling it a function for the lazy is like saying cars are for lazy people. I don't have the time to be on 24 hours a day, no one does(well, a few *ahem* "pros" will)

Jacey521 - - Off Topic

Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from FilipALFA: “Quote from Ellio_98: “Nice to be back @FilipALFA! Also i was wondering but do any of you have Hearts Of Iron 4? Looking for someone to join me in making alternate history! ” @Ellio_98, I am buying it in two weeks time. Can't wait to get it. Hope I can play with you.P.S: Battlefield 1 comes out on November so I'm pretty sure that you will have enough money by then. ” PC or PS4? ” Not Filip, but I'll be getting it for PS4, we should all play it togethe…

Jacey521 - - Off Topic

Quote from GreatbigHippo: “Yup. Last year a DLC got released for a game called Age of Empires 2, which was released in 1999. ” That's because a different developer picked it up and started creating new DLC for it. You make it sound the original people are still releasing DLCs for it, which they aren't. It's like saying they are still releasing Half-Life updates because people keep modding it.

• march it into another airfield, you have to use the "add target" button to move it to another airfield by land instead of air.

Jacey521 - - Off Topic

Quote from Ellio_98: “Nice to be back @FilipALFA! Also i was wondering but do any of you have Hearts Of Iron 4? Looking for someone to join me in making alternate history! ” I would, if I had it, I'll probably wait a bit before I buy it because I'm cheap.

• Quote from mfncff: “You really goofed by not disabling fog. Nice work though Jacey. Without fog it will be easy to create cool painted maps for posting to forums as you like to do. ” Don't worry, I'm working on it

• Who would win?

Jacey521 - - Off Topic

This is a thread meant to discuss people/nations/animals pitted against each other. First topic, who do you think would win in a war between US and UK vs Russia and China? Rules for this battle 1. No nukes 2. no other countries can help militarily in anyway 3. They start with current resources, military, economy etc 4. war is won whenever the other side surrenders

• Global Warming?

Jacey521 - - Off Topic

You guys just keep getting mad at each other, this argument is going nowhere. stop pls

• coalitions

Jacey521 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Your proposed limits aren't bad at all and it's probably something they are discussing. Honestly, in my opinion, I could care less for limits, it's perfectly fine unless people start abusing them.

• Maybe, depends on who will join me.

• It seems like every unit is on a "reload" time before they can deal damage again, it makes me frustrated because if you are trying to some serious micromanagement you can never tell when they will actually deal damage again.