Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Elite World

tiry213 - - Find Co-players

Hi, when will be the next round ?

• The spionage is a nice part of a game. The reveal all armies for 1600 gold i think it is unfair..

• the food is a problem. But i think that we have to manage the resource production. Player shall choose from a big army and a economical power.

• Hopes for 2016

tiry213 - - Suggestions / Criticism

If introduce chat , what will be the use of spy ?

• Battleshil lvl 6 prntscr.com/a4fe8e vs medium tank lvl 6 prntscr.com/a4feu0 I think battleship is useless on coastal troops. with 3.5 at at lvl 6 ...

• I think that battleship shall have a better damage on coastal buildings and troops. In real , a battleship have a huge firepower and can destroy a lot of things. In game it would be ok to have at least 10 power anti tank and person, and also to the building, because it cost a lot. Otherway you can use it only anti destroier ,cruyser and battleship...

• No ingame gold

I think it would also be interesting to have games without option of gold use. How this will be possible for the Host Team ? A fixed tax for all players who want to play in this games. Lets say that the developers calculate the amount of gold used in games. They will calculate the average gold used / player, and this can be the fixed tax. I prefer to pay 20-30k at begin and play with equal forces like all players on that map. Now i pump gold in, i kick all players which not use it , and in final…

• Units Stack

For more realism i think agood whing would be to implement a unit stack limit. I saw a lot of battles where all army is concentrate in one stack. When attack this unit march in all regions. In this case the fortifications in more than regions are useless. Also you can't make a defense strategy. If 2 big stacks meet, one will lose, and that country is lost... It would be more interesting if possible to have maximum 10/20 units / stack . In this case the fight would take place on entire front, in …

• Elite World

Hi, i think i don't received it. Can you resend ?

• Elite World

Saudi Arabia. How can we find the game in the list ?