Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 146.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BMfox is a great YouTuber with tons of great tutorials available. He also has an awesome Discord community with experienced players happy to help. Call of War also has a good Discord server. If you are hoping to learn on your own you need to understand which units are defensive and which are offensive, learn about stacking (i.e. attacking with 1 or 2 units will end poorly), and you need to know the basics of doctrines.

• Tips for Beginners

Klusey - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Fox-Company: “You guys must think all Heavy Tank users are imbecils, i stack mine with high level Artillery and SPAA, along with a good airforce, after that theyre insanely OP ” I did not think ALL heavy tanks users are imbeciles, but I definitely think you are after what you just said here lol

• Quote from Talvisota: “Heavy Tanks, absolutely not. Motorised Infantry, absolutely not. Medium Tanks...... not as bad ” Medium tanks are a pretty bad choice for the Allies. You'll be incredibly outclassed by Comintern and Axis heavy armour units, as well as Allies players that choose tank destroyers. Allies tank destroyers are an incredible gift while their medium tanks are arguably the worst in the game.

• Quote from Talvisota: “Yup. Apart from Medium tanks, they're pretty good. ” Wait wait wait... are you saying that even one of those units is acceptable as an Allies player?

• Quote from Talvisota: “This man stacked Heavy Tanks and motorised infantry. Ffs I'm done with this game ” Not only that but heavy tanks, motorized infantry, and medium tanks are all units than an Allies player should never use

• RA/SPRA Level Leak?

Quote from DawnLong: “I saw a post on reddit where they claimed that there was a leak of info at Bytro and there will soon be an update where RA has 6 levels and SPRA has 5 levels. They apparently also plan on making Lv. 6 RA and Lv. 5 SPRA elite units. Is this true? ” Do you mind sending me a link to the post? Sorry this comment comes so late

• Allied heavy tanks, medium tanks and motorized infantry all in the same stack... just why?

• Tips for Beginners

Quote from CommanderRhino: “I'm quite busy during the week, so I have some questions: 1. How do you defend when you are offline? I'm playing a Pacific Conquest game and half my cores got taken after a neighbouring country surprise attacked. 2. How do you attack if you are offline? Or do you just wait? Thanks! ” I think other guys have already said this, but you gotta stack your units and retreat them out of harm's way. If it's early game, keep stacks in the nearest core cities that may be attack…

• Tips for Beginners

Quote from CommanderRhino: “I've figured out that when I play lvl 100+ players, they are able to have stacks of every unit (artillery, fighters, tactical + strat bombers, tanks, infantry, subs etc.). ” Nobody has stacks of every unit. They're golding. The best tip I can give you is to think about what jobs your military needs: You need something to kill armour, something to kill unarmoured, something with speed, something to scout on the ground, a ranged unit to provide firepower and counter ene…

• Favourites?

My favourite doctrine is the Comintern because I play on public World of War maps the most, where 80% of players don't use interceptors enough so I don't care about the Comintern interceptor debuff when I'll be better than the rest anyways. The rest of the buffs suit me very well, especially those towards ranged units.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “And when you are asleep and they attack…? ” You just keep selecting Add Target to create a random loop in open waters, far from where you expect the enemy. Keep the path random and no one will catch you, as long as you keep your cruisers upgraded (unless you're Allies lol).

• Quote from TheZhukov: “Sail around wihtout destroyers and get wrecked, you need 10 destroyers per naval stack ” You only need 10 destroyers for battleship stacks. Cruiser stacks are fast enough to evade subs so all they need is 1 or 2 destroyers just to give them the scout ability

• rrg nerf

Because railroad guns have become irreplaceable as the main strategy of skilled players in Call of War. If you want to win a World at War map, you often must build railroad guns because no other strategy will work. This update is meant to make the game more diverse again.

• You have to have railroad guns or ranged units of your own and you have to rush the enemy. Tank destroyers are fairly effective at attacking heavy tanks if you've researched them enough.

• Defence Ideas, Anybody?

Naval bombers and being active in the game are your best hopes of a defence. Submarines can be quite useful in combination with the naval bombers, but you should prioritize your naval bombers. Naval bombers are cheap, very effective at sinking ships and submarines, and have excellent speed. They are very effective when you make a line of naval bomber patrols to protect your coast. If a naval bomber is patrolling and spots enemy ships you can very quickly send other patrolling naval bombers back …

• It's generally not useful. If you were hoping to conserve HP and keep your naval bombers alive, it makes no difference using a single stack of 10 or a single stack of 20; both do the same damage to the ship so this is a constant. In terms of the damage the bombers receive, consider this: -Let's say say you have 20 naval bombers than together have 400 HP (20 HP per bomber). Let's also say that the enemy fleet deals 10 damage for every time you attack, and that you need 3 attacks to sink the fleet…

• No, for several reasons. 1) Don't ever research that many types of aircraft. Two is my personal limit during most games, but 3 can be acceptable. Anything more and you're just shooting yourself in the foot in terms of research levels, production numbers, and air superiority. 2) I'm not in favour of stacking different kinds of aircraft, generally speaking. A lot of people stack interceptors with bombers to "extend their life" but it just damages the fragile interceptors and hurts your ability to …

• Quote from svlk: “All coastline with Naval Bomber patrol on there, you can use Battleship to bombard that area when your troops disembark but defender will send Naval Bomber, so you will need fighter to take them down ” If you pack interceptors onto carriers you are limited in how many you can bring. There is no reason the enemy can't recall interceptors from other fronts and overwhelm you locally. If you manage to fit more interceptors on carriers than the enemy can fend off with their land-bas…

• Infrastructure is dirt cheap. If you want to make level 3 highways it cuts your travel time to a third of the original cost, but even level 2 reduces your travel time by more than half. Obviously that's great for getting reinforcements to the front lines, but there are other uses, too. For example, level 1 infrastructure is insanely cheap; $1,000, 400 goods, 400 food, and 200 food. You can take a section of front line and easily give you units a speed advantage for very cheap. People always obse…

• To keep up with Axis RRGs you need to stick to plains terrain while the enemy is on any other terrain, and you will be faster than the enemy. This allows you to close the gap with range. Your other options is to retreat back to prepared positions with infrastructure on them, which will make you must fastr than the Axis RRGs.