Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Secret blueprints

MarcusGracchus - - News

The American Gato Class and up should have a bonus of some kind. These boats all had air conditioning, refrigerated storage for food, fresh water distilling units, clothes washers, and bunks for nearly every crew member; luxuries virtually unheard of in other navies. The Bureau designers felt that if a crew of 60–80 men were to be expected to conduct 75-day patrols in the warm waters of the Pacific, these types of features were vital to the health and efficiency of the crew. They could be added …

• Secret blueprints

MarcusGracchus - - News

First Aircraft carriers changed warfare FOREVER! The Aircraft carriers were here but had bugs. So doe's Caeser the dog whisperer! Ouch, too soon? Moving on. The main and most hindering factor of the whole game is Speed! Airborne troops can be on the ground in enemy provinces in minutes. Why do we wait for hours to occupy important objectives?! Aircraft Carriers are essential to the Pacific, without them, why even play as Japan? Even Axis and Allies the board game has Aircraft carriers! People pa…

• Heroes of the rising sun

MarcusGracchus - - News

Forget the skins, give me some flat tops! Aircraft carriers?

• I really want to play as Japan! Give me the navy and air force they had, and I'll destroy the shipyards and fuel supply at Pearl Harbor, and Then I'll be in Colorado by next Christmas!