Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 97.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game#2427095 Bugged

SGTBLT - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Yeah, The person who would fix such things is on vacation. ” Since there's only 2 other games running in Frontline Pioneer, is there a way to just open the game for starting instead of leaving it closed and removing it?? Even if we would have to wait until said person arrives back?? Cheers, Brian

• Game#2427095 Bugged

Hmm, well here it is 11hrs later and the game is still there?? LOL Thanks, Brian

• Game#2427095 Bugged

This is a 50 Player Homefront Frontline Pioneer game that only has one person in it. It is day one, when I try to join, it tells me all countries in the game have already been taken. I refreshed my browser and looked at the Game Info and it shows me in the game! I left it and then after an hour I received a message saying I was removed from the game due to inactivity. So I joined it again, there's still only one player and I get the same message saying all the countries in the game have already …

• Quote from injinji: “Some community games, like Players League, have a no gold policy. ” Yeah right!! It's used in the PL, I seen it happen! The penalty....NADA!!! Of course because it was a "Mistake", then the same person who used gold stacked units of different Tech Levels, which is also against the rules.....and the penalty...........NADA!!! Just sayin'!!!!!!

• Army list

SGTBLT - - Suggestions / Criticism

I agree. It could be combined into the Province List. Easily in my opinion. Why it isn't is beyond me. It's actually quite hard at times to even find a unit on the due to clutter. I've lost units for hours searching around on the map for them. Brian

• Antarctica Map problems

SGTBLT - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Macalex: “I'm more concerned about the game lenght honestly. Has anyone seen the end of a match yet? ” Why would you be concerned? The first 2 Antarctica maps were released to the Fronline Pioneers. They are on Day 24. 2 Players control 2 Labs each and the other 5 are controlled by different players. It's moving along fine, but of course to win, 1 player has to control 4 of the 7 Labs for 3 consecutive days, which will take some time indeed. Stay tuned for updates. Brian

• Alliance Invite Issue

SGTBLT - - Questions and Answers

Quote from WiseOdin: “Thank you, SGTBLT (Suddenly makes me think of E-5 Sammich) ” It's like you're psychopathetic...LOL Yes, my user name is my rank and initials. I was a Sergeant E-5 in the Army, although it was actually E-5(P) as I was promotable to Staff Sergeant. But after serving 12yrs I wasn't waiting any longer to get promoted so I got out on the draw down after the second Gulf War. I named my youngest daughter after me, I just added an "a" to make Briana and her initials are the same, I…

• Alliances

That workaround isn't working. Well it seems I found a different workaround. When searching for the Alliance that I got an invitation from, clicking on the team name did nothing. The Alliance has no Avatar picture, just the generic question mark and clicking on it did nothing. Then I clicked on an Alliance that had a Avatar pic and I could see the information on that Alliance. So I tried clicking again on the Alliance that invited me and it let me in and I could Accept the invitation and I'm in.…

• Alliance Invite Issue

Quote from WiseOdin: “The invite system had a workaround, where one could get to it via the alliance page in the rankings menu. By the sound of it, this is no longer working? Please confirm, so I may pass this along to @Sasri with all of the information. ” Can confirm it is not working. Won't repeat it in my thread, think it will suffice here. Brian Well it seems I found a different workaround. When searching for the Alliance that I got an invitation from, clicking on the team name did nothing. …

• Alliances

I have been invited into an alliance and I have tried to get into it to no avail. It shows a message on the Alliance tab but when I click it, it goes to the Create Alliance page. I search for the Alliance, found it, clicked on it but nothing happens?? Is there a secret to this? Any help appreciated. Tks, Brian

• Quote from Mr Selfridge: “Hi, Can we have a ball park of when the game starts, or do we await notification in the forum mail or the COW system mail. Regards Mr Selfridge ” Aye, been 2 weeks now. The way it's going we should just turn it into the Christmas Invitational!!! HA

• Quote from Dr. Leipreachán: “Quote from SGTBLT: “Whats the ETA for start?? Thanks, Brian ” The flames of war are heating up and the war is about to begin! Just going to give a ferw more days fro enlistment then we will be thrown into the battlefields :P:D ” Nice. And Thanks Dr. L for this production, it's gonna be ROCKIN'!!! Cheers, Brian

• Whats the ETA for start?? Thanks, Brian

• Want in please. Agree to rules. In game SGTBLT Thanks

• Working now!! Thanks, Brian

• Yep, same here, plus a few other errors!! All happened after a "We have improved the game. Please re-load" message. I can get in the game, just can't access provinces to construct buildings or build units by clicking on them or using the Province page. Can't get to the Diplomacy page, when clicking on it, the Market drop down disappears. Then if I click on the Diplomacy button again, the Newspaper appears....etc., etc., etc.!!! Started my own thread. I'm just going to keep sending bug reports ev…

• Also, can't access Diplomacy page, when you click on it, the Market tab drop down disappears!! What's going on??!?!???!??! Brian

• Game 1785636 As the title says. Can't get to access province pages to construct buildings or units. Can't access any province, mine or other countries, no pages appears. Can open province list, but cannot access that way either. A few pop up errors appeared after a "We have improved the game, please reload" message appeared, which I sent bug report but now everything is bonkers!! I don't believe this is an improvement!!! Brian

• Quote from Peter Mat: “ If you hit him with TACs he just sits there until destroyed. ” That's not accurate. I've been playing this for 2yrs and one of my main units of choice is Tac Bombers. I've seen hundreds of units counter attack when hit by them, and hit by fighters also. They, for the most part attack in the direction of the attack but sometimes not(confusion/shell shock I guess..lol). I'm not saying some don't counter attack, but a lot do. In my experience, INF, AA and AT's are most likel…

• Excellent idea!! That would work good too with the 5 day peace period!!! Brian