Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Undaunted: “Quote from Blackscall: “Back to the main topic! Like Undaunted i don't really see use in med tanks i see use in MI just because most enemys i fight against have no AC and such. If they would have i would avoid war till i have LT at border, because i would be...! AC is the counter to nearly every start Unit and unarmored Units! ” yes defensive units is slow to expand you can expand your country faster with motorized infantry because most people don't know how to play game b…

• Back to the main topic! Like Undaunted i don't really see use in med tanks i see use in MI just because most enemys i fight against have no AC and such. If they would have i would avoid war till i have LT at border, because i would be...! AC is the counter to nearly every start Unit and unarmored Units!

• Quote from z00mz00m: “AT guns stop LT, and AC stops MI. Not very complicated. ” Na you attack with LT and you are in 2 hours throug by 1 vs 1 didn't say they are stack together. AT just use planes and they are gone.

• What do you do against LT and Mot. Infantry? AC won't win against them! Even with Attelery it would be bad!

• Quote from Undaunted: “Quote from Blackscall: “I don't want really talk against you, because verybody has it own way to fight some are better some are worse but as long as you win i don't care. But i am open for knew ways so if you guys have own tell me! ” you can win to game with even spamming light tanks there is no only one way to win game I just try to say you can complete to game with 500 units and 35 k/d ratio and you can complete to game with 200 units and 2 k/d ratio if you like second o…

• Quote from Gen. Smit: “It is not about winning a discussion, and nobody is right or wrong. Mot infantry could have a place where you need steel for other things. yet the experience of people favours AC, it is quite simple, and it would be negligent (on your troops and results ) to not take notice because you want to find out yourself. ” Fully right i do like AC very much!!!! They should be in very Army but thats not the case and thats why normaly Axis i rush with mot. Infantry. And good against …

• Quote from Gen. Smit: “The point is AC could do that too, and is more robust (defense/HP/anti air), is prerequisite for tank destroyer/any tank, 5 vs 6 levels. ” As i said before normaly not against players sometimes stack with AC and most Units on land are unarmoured so why not?

• I don't want really talk against you, because verybody has it own way to fight some are better some are worse but as long as you win i don't care. But i am open for knew ways so if you guys have own tell me!

• They never dissapionted me, i don't know about you but i use them as supporter and province colector!

• Quote from Undaunted: “Quote from Blackscall: “Quote from Undaunted: “It ıs hard to understand why people spam med tanks and moto infantries like crazy they are totally useless even with doctrine bonuses Defensive units always better than attacker ones Because you can destroy enemy units with artillery , rocket , railroad gun , plane and ship Why you need to produce 999 med tanks and rush everywhere randomly ? if enemy attacker units are rushing you , put defensive units front of them , if you w…

• Quote from Undaunted: “It ıs hard to understand why people spam med tanks and moto infantries like crazy they are totally useless even with doctrine bonuses Defensive units always better than attacker ones Because you can destroy enemy units with artillery , rocket , railroad gun , plane and ship Why you need to produce 999 med tanks and rush everywhere randomly ? if enemy attacker units are rushing you , put defensive units front of them , if you want rush you have a lot of option to start rush…

• I know that i use them nearly always as attacking unit And i wasn't talkin about him.

• How often do you even have cases like this?

• Turtle Games

Blackscall - - Suggestions / Criticism

Im one of them would is moving fast i don't waste time. I attack fast let the party begin! I would be for high tier games counted or not! Just to have a game where action is

• AI knows too much

Blackscall - - Suggestions / Criticism

Never had the problem? AI is just stupid and goes on a any provinces by me! this is something that never hapend to me.

• My opinion there is no need for rockets, neither atomic stuff! I don't build normally Strats because there is no enemy that it would be for use. I there is on Strats and if there are Interceptors just destroy there airfields and convoy through partol. High health and range speak for them and they lure interceptors onto the field! After you destoyed them your path is clear for Airforce!

• Yes in theory you are right but in practice not, for one thing you can build motorized infantry on the side and build industry. On the other hand, they are the fastest unit on the ground and not alone. You can attack with your AC but it is not good against the start infantry. But motorized infantry is unarmored like infantry so the damage distribution is 100% on unarmored. He can also take AC with him as well as planes. You must never compare individual units if your opponent only has a heavy or…