Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm referring to HWW not the pacific maps, in these game modes islands are mainly non cities, but that's besides the point I am referring to game mechanics not exclusive to islands, eg coast of france. And the city defender doesn't have much at his disposal when he can get out classed by a simple 5 crusier and battleship stack that's impervious to arial bombardment assuming their navy is destroyed. Once they have no navy it's pretty much gg as literally all arty is outclassed by navy, (railroad …

• LGN Roleplay Game

MINIPavlova - - Roleplaying Threads

roleplay games are a meme you have to be content with tibet as all the obvious nations are taken

• Thought of already, you need to code this first before bytro will add it

• Supply Lines

• I think the whole boarding process needs only a few tweaks. Marines kinda already exist as lv2 commandos, and I think it's fair to decrease their boarding time. Carrying over to a different thread naval landings and island hopping needs a total rework, right now the current strategy is a couple of battleships or even a crusier and you decimate an entire coastline and wipe out islands if you're sweaty on micro. I propose that naval to land bombardment needs a serious nerf (reduction in range or d…

• New Music

MINIPavlova - - Suggestions / Criticism

• nah too much work my guy, you would have to change EVERY country, where do you draw the line why does african countries get special preference?

• Turtle Games

industry building is normal bruh, day 2 is when the fun begins, if you wanna be aggressive wait for the 4x event my guy

• inactivity

brilliant idea, let's lock players out of their account if they don't want to play! Because if they're not playing then we're not making money!

• Quote from marshallotfy: “This effect on moral called expansion is gonna really shred the remaining of pleasure for good , PO are very expensive on supplies , when you need to build PO in every single Province hell to build any thing else with them . this effect need to removed or nerfed or at least reduce the cost of PO , and reduced the amount of VP needed in solo games. the game as its now becoming very boring and who wanna play boring games ?!! ” ah yes because snowballing against ai is what…

• Release Notes - 2022-11-22

MINIPavlova - - News

I know I'm late to the party but this update is hella slick. Overall the graphics are a lot better than I remember and I particularly appreciate the devs making grass lands and forests way more distinguishable. Love the artic and desert modifications. Compared to the other call of war games, this is hands down the most visually pleasing.

• Province Trades

Hey call of war community. Just wondering why we can't trade unlimited amounts of captured core provinces back to the original country. I am aware that if you are in coalition with the player you will automatically return cores back to them when captured, but there is no easy way to do this with an at war country if you want to settle for peace. I've surprisingly been in many public game situations as the USA/USSR when I took over germany but wanted to let them continue playing the game, it alwa…