Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• just wanted to update. The guy was just saying stuff for the fun of it, I guess some weird tactic. I'm not sure why someone says they're cheating as a scare tactic? Great way to get wrongly banned, but nobody else showed up, a few people around the map gave me resources to deal with his gold use, and I just took his core. Thanks to those who answered

• so the report works even if you don't know the players? good to know. If hes telling the truth ill do that, thank you!

• Cheating Accusations

RayFireYT - - Questions and Answers

lol, thats great. I haven't encountered another cheater until today, when I ran into one who said he was cheating, but that he wouldnt get caught cuz it was anonymous round. I posted a question about it a minute ago or so

• I am in a 4x speed FFA map right now, and I have this person who, after I waged war on him, messaged me being overly rude and vulgar, and then went on to say he's only in this map to help someone else, and that them and his other friends helping him will all attack me (sounds like account pushing because they joined with no intention of trying to win). He then went on to brag that it was an anonymous round and that reporting him won't do anything because I don't know their IDs. If it turns out t…

• Cheating Accusations

Im happy you got the swift response. I will never know if they got banned, but i have the satisfaction of knowing i won even with them cheating

• Release Notes - 2023-04-18

RayFireYT - - News

is it intentional that you can't see other countries wars? Everyone except yourself is shown as peaceful, even though they're fighting other people. It's difficult to plan ahead because I can't see who people are fighting and when

• Cheating Accusations

I sent a report to the email [email protected], and I am wondering, roughly how long does it take for accusations to be looked into and acted on. These people are causing a huge problem in this game. In addition to obvious cheating, they are also being extremely toxic and inappropriate using insults unrelated to the game. Unless I am mistaken, that is ALSO against the rules.

• Cheating Accusations

update. When north Sudan invaded Poland, a few minutes later Poland turns his army around and runs away, and then suicides them into another country (coming toward us). When i confronted him about it, he reacted with the SAME replies as north Sudan did, and when I accused them of being the same person...well...if that's not an admission right there idk what is. How do I go about reporting these people

• Cheating Accusations

while they're available, here is why the whole "coalition" thing with low level members looks so suspicious. Province trading, cannon fodder. The low level countries send all their troops to the war, weakening the line but dying, and then he walks through and kills the stragglers

• Cheating Accusations

more:

• Cheating Accusations

Their profiles

• Cheating Accusations

and it copied several and sent the same ones, wow

• Cheating Accusations

It is so difficult to send screenshots on this forum lol

• Cheating Accusations

since this thread is called cheating accusations, i might as well bring this up as well. two people in this map, one in Europe and one in Africa, were in coalitions with extremely low-level players, but their stats were ungodly. the low-level players all had terrible stats and terrible win stats, and they all got plowed over. Right now, there is an argument in newspaper between Poland, the UK, and North Sudan. North Sudan is the alleged multi accounter in Africa, he waged war on Poland and immed…

• Cheating Accusations

don't even know if I should report her at this point. Her following me into another match is only helping me

• Cheating Accusations

karma comes after everyone in the end

• Cheating Accusations

well well, how the turn tables. Though I suppose it is going to work out for me. They started as burma, and immediately attacked indochina. Right now theyre pushing both indochina and south china and winning, so im attacking south china from behind so i can artillery spam burmas troops and then take all that newly stolen land. Assuming theyre actually fighting with their original troops and arent golding new ones, because if theyre doing that then it'll be awkward

• Cheating Accusations

...the same person that was insulting me joined my new map and declared war on me. That is against the rules...right

• Cheating Accusations

yes, I was micromanaging the subs, and had set them to immediately start force marching in a certain direction to escape a slow coming ship stack. I was setting it to go right before it finished. Update: the games over, we just won a few minutes ago. They threw a last roll of the dice and invaded multiple island cities in an attempt to remove some of our points, but they were one province too short and we won

• Cheating Accusations

it was a normal upgrade, i researched level 4 subs, and upgraded when they completed, and lost all of them