Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have. Still blocks the game. Sometimes I can't play at all because It pops up when I log into the game(s).

• Currently, Rubio is trailing Trump in Florida but, as we have seen in Michigan, the pollsters can be wrong. FYI...I'm from Michigan.

• My scenario: All four Republicans will remain in the race all the way to the convention. This will stop Trump from getting a majority of the delegates on the first vote. After the first vote, the delegates will be free to vote for anyone as it becomes a 'brokered convention'. The Republican establishment will push for Cruz as the nominee causing Trump to run as a third party candidate. Clinton will win the Democratic nominee because that is what the Democratic establishment wants. Sanders is pul…

• I would be interested in knowing how many people who responded to this are actually from the U.S.? It is fascinating the diversity of the view points.

• Name change

Cruisechef - - Questions and Answers

Is is possible to change one's user name? Not to confuse people but to reflect the style of play.

• Little red circles

Quote from Azkazan: “It's quite obvious those perfect circles are made by aliens. ” I noticed them too! Thought the same thing! Crop circles!

• 1890s Civil Wars Roleplay

Cruisechef - - Roleplaying Threads

Quote from John pete1: “im 14 and already have enough to do with 3 RPs : / not adding irl life ” Really? You're 14? Ha! Fascinating !!! I'm 57. What a wonderful world.

• 1890s Civil Wars Roleplay

Cruisechef - - Roleplaying Threads

I hope we are doing it right over here in America(s) but Europe and North Africa are really busy!

• I think it would be nice if we had a troop matrix. It would show you how many of each you had and possibly where they are (no other country could see this of course). I think the difficulty lies in the matrix would have to be dynamic since the territories would always be changing. I said it would be nice, but very difficult.

• As nice as that info would be, I think it would take away from the game. NATO announces their ally status..I.E..you attack country A and we will attack you (in theory). But how different would WWII be if the Allies knew from the start that Russia had a secret agreement with Germany? I can't answer that.

• Shields

I've not been playing very long. I was in a battle and my infantry got a little shield above him. What is it and what affect does it have?

• From a player who lives in the great lakes, I think the only way to make the lakes viable is to have a route from the ocean into the lakes (like in real life). I too had a problem of a couple of Canadian destroyers left just hanging around in the lakes. I had to move around them or build useless ships to battle them. We need the St. Lawrence Seaway.

• yep. I get it all the time. I also have the problem of issuing orders (buy, manufacture, march etc....) and it says it accepted the request but it didn't. I have to bail out and restart the game/browser.

• A couple of small suggestions. 1. when you select a unit to march, a time appears so you know how long it will take that unit to get there before you tell it to start. Example...you want an infantry to march from point A to point B but don't know how long it will take. You select the unit and as you move the cross hair the approx. arrival time appears. I believe aircraft already has this. 2. It would be nice to be able to cancel a march after it has been ordered or at least stop the march at any…

• Inactive Players

You get gold when you join a game? I did not know that. I am a non-gold player. I play the game for the game. I don't spend gold unless the resources are at zero and no other way to get more. Becoming inactive could be for a multitude of reasons. If they join strictly to get the gold, don't give it out until X number of days into the game. My issue with inactivity is when they are in a SM (share map) or a ROW (right of way) with others. Once the player goes inactive you can't move their men, tra…

• Secret blueprints

Cruisechef - - News

True, most of the well know carriers were from the pacific theater, but they were still present in the war arsenal; they had little use in the Atlantic because of the why war was waged. Carriers were handy for air support for the island hopping. You couldn't take off a fully loaded B17 from a carrier, just light bombers and fighters.

• If you can't find anyone for Russia but can for the US, I can take Russia.

• Visitor?

Cruisechef - - Suggestions / Criticism

Yes, please move it.

• Secret blueprints

Cruisechef - - News

I agree with aircraft carrier! We need a way to recon the open water. They could carry interceptors and maybe light naval bombers (lvl 1?) but would be limited as to the number of aircraft on-board.

• Visitor?

Cruisechef - - Suggestions / Criticism

Is there anyway a non player can log into a game and just watch? I would love to see how some of these RP games develop.